Chapter 24

Here's the triple!!!

(Word Count: 778 )

"It's almost New Year's Sire!" Mitch said. "It's gonna be the best New Year's for me because I finally have someone to share it with!" Scott chuckled and said," Me too. I can't wait for the countdown. I met this fledgling and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't wait to kiss him" Mitch got a little self-conscious about who Scott was talking about. Scott could see his worry and tried to call him down by saying, "Sweetie, do you want to know who?" Mitch nodded, "It's YOU!!! You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Words cannot describe how I feel." Mitch stared at his Sire in awe. "I love you too, Sire"

Meanwhile on the other side of the house Kirstin and Avi were having the same conversation.
"This year was the best, but 2018 will be better. We've had our ups and downs but we'll continue on into the new year and be happy." Avi said. Kirstie looked at him with teary eyes. "Oh Kit, don't cry." Avi said. "It's happy tears. That's a beautiful speech. We've definitely had our ups and downs and we've got through them and we'll still get through them. No matter what." Kirstie said."No matter what."
"Come on Kirst. Let's go see what the others are doing. I hope they have the sparkling grape juice for the count down." Avi said. He lead them out of their room to bump into Kevin who was looking down at his phone.
"Oh my- I'm sorry sir." Kevin said quickly. "It's ok Kev. Happy New Year!" Avi said. "Well technically its- nevermind Happy New Year to you too sir. You aswell Kirstin."
"Thanks Kevin" Kirstie replied. "So...what's got you so into your phone Kevin. You were rarely on it, but since after the park you've been on it since." Avi said. "Umm...nothing special. Just a friend I haven't seen in for EVER! I met him in highschool. We've always been competitive towards each in everything. Simple calculus test, trigonometry, you name it. We even tried to compete over who would be valedictorian. Turns out it was both of us. We were both satisfied and concluded are skills were even. That was until I became the smartest Keeper in the world. And then we just disconnected after graduation." Kevin explained.
"Ohh. Sounds like Kevin has a crush." Mitch said. Kevin turned around blushing. "I do not!" He said. "Aw he's trying to hide the fact that he's blushing." Kirstie said. "I don't know how you all can tell I'm blushing. I am half African. I have dark skin." Kevin stated. "Oh so you're an African wolf now." Mitch teased. "No... It's just my dad is- I give up..." Kevin said defeated. "Oh come on Kev. It's just a little teasing." Avi said. "Teasing my as-butt. Look he's soo embarrassed. You can go now Kev. Just comeback out before the countdown. Hey and Kev? Invite him over. It'll be nice for you to have some company" Scott said. And with that Kevin walked back to his room and called Todrick.

Lots longer than I expected but I'm continuing...

5
4
3
2
1
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Everyone yelled. The two couples turned and kissed each other. Kevin and Todrick just stood there.
"Soo..." Todrick began.
"Soo?" Kevin questioned.
"Do you wanna...kiss?" Todrick asked.
Kevin started stuttering. Then a pair of lips came onto his. He was shocked and then he relaxed and kissed back. The other couples had just came out of their kiss'. "Woooo!" Scott and Avi yelled while the fledglings were jumping around in circles talking about how Kevin and Todrick were going to get married.

Kevin and Todrick didn't hear them yelling though. They were in their own world. Staring into each other's brown eyes.
"Your eyes are very pretty" Todrick said. Kevin turned away with a blush. "Oh stop that now." Todrick said and pulled Kevin into another kiss. "You know. I've been waiting to kiss you since highschool." Kevin looked at Todrick wide eyed. Kevin said," You've waited that long? Well I guess you won't have to wait anymore. I have no clue what I am. But there is no doubt that I really like you. So, Todrick, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes. Of course. I'd be an idiot if I turned you away." Todrick replied.
Again the gang surrounding them started cheering again. Happy that Kevin finally found love.

Wow... That's a lot. I don't think I've ever...wait maybe not but...wrote this much for anything. Anyways Goodnight y'all.