Chapter 18

My First chapter guys!!! I'm excited!!

(Word Count: 558)

Mitch saw Scott run by with his plate of food and headed towards the stairs. He decided to go up starts and follow him. Once he reached Scott and his shared bedroom, he saw that Scott was no where in sight. He looked toward the bathroom and the door was wide open. " Where could he have gone that fast!" Mitch said.
"BOO!!!"
"EEEKKK!" Mitch shrieked. (No clue what sound effect I should have put here)
Mitch turned around to find Scott doubling over in laughter. "It's NOT funny!" Mitch said. "You're right it's not," Scott replied," It's Hilarious!" The Fledgling glared at Scott and soon decided for payback. Mitch decided to frown and pout to make Scott feel guilty. Scott finally looked up, after laughing so much, and saw Mitch was frowning and pouting.
"Mitch, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Please forgive me." Scott said. Mitch even took it safari as letting a tear drop.
Scott saw the tear and panicked. He didn't want his Fledgling to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Don't cry! I can't stand to see you cry!" Scott said with pleading eyes as he put his head down in shame. Mitch contemplated taking it to another level or stopping. He was very interested in what his Sire would do.
Mitch decided to pull the mercy card and let out a smirk. Scott looked up and saw the smirk. " You were faking! The entire time!! Oh I'm gonna get you" And with that Mitch raced down the hallways and stairs and into the kitchen to hide behind Avi.

"Hey! You know there's no running in the house." Avi said sternly.
"I'm sorry Sire." The Fledgling said. Scott had finally figured out where Mitch had gone. Scott stepped into the kitchen with a smirk. "Mitch you know you can't hide behind Avi forever..." And suddenly Scott bolted towards Avi and Mitch. Mitch dashed around the counter and out the room. Scott stood there and said " Damn that boy is fast."
Avi gave Scott some water and said, "Maybe we should have a clan race and see who's the fastest amongst us all. And it seem like you're going to be last t the rate your chasing Mitch." Scott thought that was a good idea. "Possibly. That sounds like fun also." Kevin came into the kitchen with Scott plate. "Hey, I wasn't done with that!" Kevin replied well hurry up and eat so I can wash the dishes please." Scott took his plate from Kevin and sat down to finish eating. "Don't worry Kev I'll wash the dishes. You deserve a break." Scott said. Kevin and Avi stared at each other with a raised eyebrow and back at Scott. Kevin replied," Scott are you okay? You never want to do dishes." Avi commented," Well there's a first time for everything I guess."

Kevin left knowing he no longer had any business to do in the kitchen. Avi went over to Scott. "So?"
Scott looked at Avi confused. "So what?" Scott asked genuinely confused. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. This morning? Does that ring a bell?" Scott finally understood and said, "Lumberjack, I am not going into details about me and my Fledglings sex life."
Avi sighed. "You're no fun."