Chapter 7

(Word count: 664)

**********

Since everything that went down that night, everyone was kind of drained. Especially Kevin since he had to fill out paperwork for the Agency. That sadly meant no movie and snacks for the three. So here we are,

Morning.

Oh, the lovely morning. Where some people wake up with a hangover and a complete stranger in their bed, or they wake up with a light, short-ish brunette half on top of them.

Scott was laying on his back while Mitch had and arm over his waist and his head in his neck, legs tangled together.

Scott thought it was adorable and really comfortable but he had to get cleaned up before Mitch woke up.

He tried to get untangled from Mitch's arms but when he did it successfully he felt bad because a small frown appeared on the brunettes face, the warmth from Scott's body missing.

So he replaced the space with a pillow.

He grabbed some boxers and sweatpants, heading for the shower.

Mitch woke up during his shower, confused as to why he's holding a pillow like his life depended on it.

"Master?" Mitch said quietly. He started to panic just as he heard what sounded like water running through pipes.

So he just sat an waited till Scott got out. I mean he can't do anything until his hygiene is fixed so might as well.

Or maybe he could join him?

Yeah, right.

Well, he asked anyways.

**********

He was to chicken to ask for a shower, so he asked if he still was able to brush his teeth and wash his face.

He took a shower after Scott got out. And when he did Mitch was still in there. Scott knew he was so he just grabbed a towel, put it on his waists, and exited the shower.

Mitch dropped his face wash.

Scott was beautifully toned, his abs faintly showing along with his V-line. His hair wavy and dripping wet on his head, the water drips traveling down his face and body.

Mitch cleared his throat after some staring, picking up his face wash and setting it back down.

Scott chuckled shaking his head and grabbed the sweatpants and boxer, leaving Mitch alone to shower. And also with his thoughts which weren't so pretty.

Really, Mitch?! Its only 8 a.m.

Well. Time for a shower.

**********

After the long shower he got out in just boxers. He was going to their closet later anyways, might as well pick some clothes then.

Mitch waddled over to their closet to find some comfortable indoor clothes, which was a black T-Shirt and some grey sweatpants.

He didn't have time to slip them on before he turned around to see Scott sitting on the end of the bed, head in his hands but also looking at Mitch.

"Was wondering how long I was going to have to sit here and wait for you." Scott laughs at Mitch's beet red face and embarrassed expression.

It was just to easy.

"D-Did you..? Just come up..?" Mitch squeaked. This was so embarrassing... He's still in boxers.

"Haha, no. I was in here the whole time."

"O-Oh, sorry, Master."

Scott stood up and leaned again the bed post still looking at Mitch.

"It's ok. Though, your lucky you stopped, might have had to go in there to get you out." And he walked out the room, smirking.

"Oh, right... Wait, what?"

Mitch was shocked to say the least but it was breakfast time and he needed to face the rest of the pack.