Chapter 23

So here's the double!

(Word Count: )

"Did you hear that?" Avi said. "Yea, I think that's Mitch. Maybe he had a nightmare, but I don't know why. He hasn't had one in a while." Kirstie said. "Maybe we should check on him. I know Scott is there, but maybe we can still check up on him." Avi suggested. Kirstie nodded and they got up and headed to the Scomiche residence.

Knock. Knock.
They heard a muffled 'come in" and they entered.
"Is he ok?" Avi said. "Yea. Just a little shaken up. He said they are going to get him. He says they're real. But I know he wouldn't just be balling his eyes out over that. There's something else and I don't think he is telling me everything but I'll ask him again in the morning." Scott said. "Okay, that's good. Well not good but—" Avi was saying as Scott interrupted. "Yea I get ya." Avi chuckled. "Ok Kit, let's leave and let them rest. She again nodded. They go to their shared bedroom and lie down. "Hey, Kit? You ok? You've been quiet. I just wanted to know if everything was alright." Avi said concerned. "Yes I'm alright. Just tired is all. I'll feel better in the morning." Kirstie said. Avi eyed her suspiciously and replied with a small ok. He kissed her and they had a little make out session. Mumbling 'I love you's everywhere and soon they were out of breath.
"That was..."
"Yea" Avi replied.
"Goodnight Sire." Kirstie said as she drifted off to sleep.
"Goodnight my little princess." Avi said and drifted off to sleep as well.

Little Kavi moment per request of Newport63 Hope y'all liked it. Should I triple? I actually might in an hour or two due to my lack of updates. Next on is gonna be on New Year's.