Chapter 9

(Word count: 362)

**********

Kevin came out of the kitchen to find the pack and their families sitting on the couch.

It was pretty awkward for all 3 ranks especially with Avi's mom eyeing Scott every so often like he's something to eat. Both Mitch and Avi noticed and were thoroughly disgusted. Especially Avi.

Like dude, thats his mother.

Scott was completely oblivious, just trying to make a good impression on Mitch's parents because they knew about them.

He honestly could care less about his parents who were sitting and talking with Avi's parents.

"Hey, Mitch. Im going to the kitchen do you want anything?" Scott, who was sitting next to him asked with slight concern and interest.

"Yes, can I go with you, Sir?" Mitch replied with a smile, ignoring everyones eyes as Scott nodded and stood up, holding out a helpful hand for mitch to stand up with him but let go one they started walking.

Both boys went into the kitchen and blew out a puff of air that they didn't realize they kept.

Scott opened the fridge and fished 2 water bottles out from the back and handed one to Mitch.

They took a minute to have and existential crisis and sipped on their bottles.

"Well im going to take advantage of this privacy we have." Scott placed both their waters down and held onto Mitch's hips.

Mitch automatically, almost as an instinct, wrapped his arms around his neck and smiled.

Scott leaned down while Mitch stood on his toes and leaned up and kissed for the first time that night. Unnoticed sparks fluttered as they touched reaching as far down as their toes.

It was a small act of love that anybody could participate in but to them it was sacred and the only passionate thing they- together- have done so far.

They went on for a few seconds before a unknown yet familiar voice called from the doorway;

"Scott Richard Hoying!"