5 months later

"She said she was going to get better. Why do I feel nothing as changed." A blue and gold titain exclaimed.

"June said sometimes it can a long time for someone to heal from PTSD. Sometimes they never heal. It's only been a few months." The leader of the Autobots reminded him.

"I feel like nothing has changed." Dreadwing stated.

He was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, while Optimus worked on the computer. Trying to decode the rest of the Icon relics.

"She's gotten a little better. She comes out of the room more often. She seems to be eating some more too. The children seem to have helped quite a bit as well." Optimus reassured him.

The past few months has been a hard battle with Shelby. With her growing depression and her drinking problem, she has been difficult to change.

"She still refuses to go see someone." Dreadwing continued.

Its been hard on him as well. Dreadwing has been trying to help, but its hard when she doesn't want it.

"We can't force it." Ratchet said as he walked in.

"Where is she now?" Asked Optimus.

"She's out with Bumblebee getting alcohol and cigarette's. Bee is supposed to make sure she gets food too." Dreadwing rubbed his optics. "It makes it easier now that we all have holoforms, thanks to Ratchet."

Optimus gave a nod, continuing what he was doing.

A black and yellow Camaro came racing into base, squealing to a stop in the middle. A dark brown hair women, with blue and black sunglasses over her crystal blue eyes, got out of the car in a hast. She walked to the back of the car, her arms crossed, and waited for the trunk to open. The trunk popped open and she started to grab plastic bags and slid then up her arms, making sure to keep her black hoodie sleeves down. A blond, clean shaven man, with a yellow and black leather jacket open over a yellow t-shirt came out of the driver side. He walked back to start helping the women with bags. Neither of them said a word. Her lips were pierced closed, and she was moving quickly. He attempted to grab some of the bags with the alcohol in it. The women on the other hand was too fast for him. She gave him a quick glare as he tried to take it from her. He gave her a glare right back and tugged on one of the bags. It was a silent war between the two. Both determined to win.

"Ahem." A grunt came from behind them.

They both looked up to see Dreadwing staring down at them. This caused the man to let go of the bag. The female realized quickly and made her escape. She ran down the hall as fast as her short legs could take her and she slammed the door closed to her room. The blond watched her run off. He looked up at Dreadwing and waved his arms pointing after her, saying she got away. He gave a huff and took what was left and brought it over to the kitchen, that had been refurbished in the base. As he walked back out, he slowly disappeared into thin air. The Camaro then transformed into the scout for team Prime.

"Bumblebee, how did it go?" Optimus asked turning and looking at him.

Bumblebee started to beep and whir in anger. Using his hands to demonstrate to them how it went.

"I see, not so well." Optimus understood.

"She did what?" Dreadwing inquired.

Bumblebee started to beep some more, going into more detail.

"I need to go have a chat with her." Dreadwing fumed.

He was not happy with the way she behaved with Bumblebee. Optimus stopped him quick with a hand on his shoulder.