Chapter 8 - Back in school

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Chanyeol would never give her peace unless he gets what he wants. You know that, we all know that because we have been with him for a long time," Luhan sighed. "We will never stay away from Jihyun. He could do whatever he wants to with Jihyun and we will be backing up for her. We're doing this because we wantto correct his mistakes."

Kai sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "At least I warned you, hyung. If you really want to protect Jihyun then do that job perfectly," he tells his friends before turning around and walking away.

----------

"I cannot believe it! I am finally going to go back to school tomorrow!" Jihyun happily squealed to herself as she ironed her uniform. After that, she hanged her uniform and then went to her bag.

"Jihyun, we're home!"

"Hey, you're home!" Jihyun replied and sat down on the couch with her school bag on her lap.

The five watched the latter as she checks her bag. They realized that she is finally coming out of her own shell. She would talk and laugh a lot with them.

"Check, check and check!" Jihyun zipped her bag close and then placed it on the floor beside the rest of the boys' bags.

"You seem pretty excited today, Jihyun-ah," Chen points out as he plopped down beside her on the couch.

"Of course I am! I am finally going back to school tomorrow! Two weeks are over!" Jihyun replies.

"So Jihyun, are you still going to stay in the library for lunch?" Lay asked.

"Maybe. I do not know." She answered. Jihyun has to admit to herself that she somewhat wants to go with them for lunch.

"You should probably not. You're with us now," Baekhyun told her.

Jihyun smiled and replied, "That is true but still, you have to be with Chanyeol since he is your best friend after all. I do not think that the two of us can sit at the same table."

"Then we'll sit on a table separate from them," Chen stated and added, "As easy as that. And after all, the rest rarely goes to the cafeteria at lunch. They head somewhere else sometimes."

"Still, what if they decide to eat lunch at school tomorrow? Then you guys will part from them? That wouldn't be pleasant to see especially to the rest of the students. It...would also make me feel guilty. I can handle myself in the library, okay?" Jihyun told them.

"Aw... Don't you want to sit with us at the same table?" Luhan asks with his pout that he knows Jihyun finds irresistible.

The latter smiled. "Of course I want to sit with you guys at the same table. But... I really just want to stay out of trouble," she explained the the boys.

D.O. sighed. "It is up to you Jihyun."

Jihyun nodded.

----------

The next day, the six of them woke up early to prepare for school. Jihyun was up the earliest, probably because she is too excited. She was also the one who prepared their breakfast. After eating, they all went to take a bath and brushes their teeths then headed to school using their own cars. Jihyun rode the same car with Baekhyun.