But First Let Me Take a Selfie

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" he asked worried as we both stood on stage.

"I think my water broke" I whispered to him but it didn't matter because I was standing right next to the mic and every one heard.

"I need to go like now" I began to waddle off the stage with the help of Wilmer.

An ambulance was called by one of the stage manager as I sat on the toilet with Wilmer beside me.

"Wilmer there's still two weeks to go" I panicked.

"Shh hermosa, everything is going to be just fine" he rubbed my head.

A knock arrived on the bathroom door "Ms Lovato the ambulance is here" a guy said.

Wilmer and I made our way outside. fans waited and congratulated us.

I walked behind looking at my phone.

"Demi get in the ambulance" Wilmer said as I walked extremely slow.

"Wait, wait, wait" I said to Wilmer before we got into the ambulance.

"What?" He panicked.

I waddled back I've to the group of fans.

"But first" I took out out my phone "let me take a selfie" I laughed snapping the pic with a group of about 8 girls.

"Demi! it's not the time oh my god" he pulled me away, into the back of the ambulance.

I sat in the back of the ambulance as Wilmer talked to the paramedic.

I took out my phone dialling up Camila's number.

"Hey Demi what's up?" she asked.

"Hey Camila, funny story" I laughed "My water just broke and I'm on my way to the hospital and I was wondering if you could go get Elena from school because my mom and dad are already at the hospital waiting for us. I would have rang Elena but she's in class"

"Oh my gosh" she excitedly said "yeah I'll get her right now, we'll be there soon. Good luck" she said and hung up.

______
ELENAS POV

"Hey baby" I quietly whispered so my teacher wouldn't hear. I gave him an old phone at the start of class, so he'd think it was the one I use.

"Elena" she excitedly said but I couldn't hear the rest over the teacher speaking.

"Wait what?" I said a little louder than expected and everyone looked at me.

"Elena Lovato hang up that phone and hand it to me" the teacher walked up to me and put out his hand.

"Shh" I said putting my hand up to him. I know that whatever it was Camila wouldn't ring me unless it was important.

"Say it again" I said to Camila.

"Demi's water broke" she repeated.

"Oh my gosh" I gasped, she still isn't due for two weeks.

"I'll be there in five to pick you up ok" she replied.

"Ok" I stood up "I'll meet you outside in five minutes"

I quickly grabbed my books and bag "I have to go" I said to Farrah "I'll text you and explain"

"You're not going anywhere" the teacher said blocking me from moving.

"oh, Dios mío! salir de mi camino" (oh my god! out of my way) I pushed past him.

"Get back here now" he said as I went to the door.

"hay una emergencia familiar" (there is a family emergency) I replied and left the class.