LA

Today like every other day in school was boring! yeah we talked about the party and stuff but other than that we were having the same boring lunch break until the most unexpected thing happened.

I had been trying really hard for the past two weeks to stay out of the way and not draw attention to myself and for the first week it was hard because of the picture I posted of Camila and I. Everyone was asking questions and telling me 'how cute we were' but the second week was doing ok until this.

"Yeah" I agreed with Farrah who was ranting on about how we get way too much homework.

"It's not fair! if we can't sleep in school then we can't study at home" she said

"That's the trues-"

"Oh my gosh Elena" Farrah said laughing looking behind me.

"What?" I turned around and saw her coming towards us.

The whispered filled the room and people were getting up out of there seats to come over.

"Demi what are you doing here?" I stood up as she quickly rushed to me.

"LA called me like 5 minutes ago an he can fit you in today" she whispered

"Get your stuff quickly" she said.

"Wait like now?" I said in disbelief "but I haven't even been rehearsing" I replied.

"It doesn't matter" she said "you'll do great! hey Farrah" she waved at Farrah who was sitting down, laughing at us both

"Hey" she laughed.

"Ok, let's go" Demi said grabbing my hand.

"I'll call you later" I shouted to Farrah as Demi pulled me out of the cafeteria.

"Ok" she shouted back.

_____

We arrived at the studio and Demi quickly pulled in.

"Is this it?" I asked

"Yep" she smiled.

"Look I'm sorry for just rushing it but like we seriously have no time. if you want this to happen you need to go for it now" she said

"It's fine" I replied unbuckling my belt.

We got inside and we met with LA and a few other guys.

"No need to be nervous" he smiled as we walked into the recording booth.

I sang four songs for him, I got to pick them all. I sang Arctic Monkeys- Do I Wanna Know? , Beyonce XO because that's the song that got me noticed, Ed Sheeran Kiss Me and One Direction They Don't Know About Us.

Once I finished the last song I came out of the booth to Demi and LA talking, both of them smiling.

"Great news" he said standing up and so did Demi.

"I would be honoured to have you on our team" he smiled.

I looked at him confused "you're serious?" I asked. I knew that I'd be coming here to perform for him but it never actually hit me that i could be signed and be starting a career out of it.

"As a heart attack" he replied.

I still looked at him dumbfounded. I'm not even sure if I want to be a singer. I mean sure I like music and playing instruments and singing but I don't know if I want that to be my future.

"Look you don't have to answer me right away" he said "I'll give you some time to think and you can ring me when you have an answer" he smiled.

"Ok" I replied in a daze "thank you" I said.