Dylan

So they gave me my phone back this morning and the first thing that came through was about a million missed calls and messages from Dylan but before I dealt with him I wanted to call Demi.

After several times of dialling her number I couldnt get through so I rung Dallas.

I got through to Dallas and she explained Demis phone was broke.

She then put me onto Demi.

I thanked Demi for coming to see me yesterday and for her note, it made me really happy.

We talked away until I was interrupted "Elena phone time is over come and get your medication" A nurse called into my room.

"Demi I have to go and get my meds but I'll talk to you later" I sighed

"Ok Leny, bye I love you" she replied

"Bye I love you too" I smiled

"Ok be good"  and then she hung up.

I walked out to get my meds and then handed my phone into Dr Connors.

"Thank you" I  smiled handing her the phone.

"You're Welcome" she replied as I went to walk out the door.

"Elena wait can I have a minute" uugh I hate talking to her and I know Demi has probably said it back to her about why I wasnt eating.

I rolled my eyes and then turned around "sure" I smiled.

I took a seat and waited for her to talk.

"So how are you feeling this morning?" she asked.

"I'm fi- ok" I quickly corrected myself.

She looked at me waiting for me to continue. "I just got off the phone to Dallas and Demi" I half smiled.

"Yeah? Talking to them makes you happy huh?" she smiled.

"Yeah they're my sisters" I replied.

She simply smiled.

"So Demi told me why you stopped eating." she said

"I figured" I sighed.

"I want to ask you something and I need you to answer me 100 percent honestly. ok?" she said firmly.

"ok" i replied

"what is it that has made you think you're fat?" she looked at me with her notepad ready.

I paused for a minute and looked at her unsure of if I was gonna answer and then I taught of what Demi said about me getting better.

"I dont know, well I guess I do." I nervously giggle.

"In school I was always quiet, I never really talked to anyone and I got bullied alot. I was constantly called ugly and fat. At first I tried to blow it off as if it was nothing but then I started to believe it" I looked down to my lap "and one day I taught maybe if I get skinny and pretty they might begin to like me so I stopped eating and began purging and I kept at it" I simply said.

Dr connors took note of everything "and I know this is something we havent talked about but you self harm?" She asked.

"I used to" I corrected her.

"What happened that made you stop?" she asked.

"Demi" I smiled

"When Demi found out about me self harming, she talked to me and told me about her past and let me know she was there for me and that she loved me and to be honest thats all I needed." I smiled "She braught me to therapy and helped me in whatever possible way she could."