Dianna

I told Demi everything. About why I hurt myself that time and about why I did it before. She didn't judge me. She didn't even interrupt me once when I was talking. She just listened and took in everything I had to say.

"Elena I'm sorry you've had to go through all of this. Especially on your own but I'm not gonna leave you ever again and we can get through this together." Demi spoke with such sincerity in her voice.

I half smiled at her.

"Elena I want you to come live with me. Like permanently. How do you feel about that?" Oh my gosh I cant believe what I'm hearing. She wants me to live with her?

"Are you serious?" She's probably joking.

"as a heart attack" She took my hand.

"Y-y-yes I would love too" I leaned in to Demi and let my tears soak in to her sweat shirt.

-

Ever since I told Demi we've gotten a lot closer. She opened up to me about our dad. Although I didn't know him I can't say I liked him very much. I hate knowing that if I hadn't been given up for adoption I would have went through all of that with Demi and my other sister Dalla's. It really hurts me.

Demi also explained that Dianna, my birth mom doesn't know that Demi came looking for me. She said that's why she couldn't let the paparazzi know who I was.

Everything made sense now.

Demi had a plan for the adoption.

She wasn't gonna tell the care workers back home that we were sisters because then it would go in to a lot of more drama and legal problems and would make everything complicated.

She was just gonna say that we've really gotten to bond and that we are really close, which we are.

-

I only have two weeks left until we go back to the care home, then the adoption will kick off and I'll not only be Demi's sister but her daughter. I'm not sure how Dianna is gonna take that but it all comes in time.

Speaking of Dianna, she's coming to visit Demi today. I have to pretend I'm working on Glee with her and that I'm rehearsing lines but I have to change my name because she'll know who I am straight away if I tell her my name seein as shes the one that called me it.

*Ding Dong*

"So Elen- I mean?" Demi stopped I hadn't taught of a new name for myself.

"Um call me Julia" it was the first name that popped in to my head.

"Julia? what the fuck?"Demi burst out laughing. Ever since me and Demi got close we're both comfortable enough to curse in front of each other.

"I don't know. You pick a name for me" I can only imagine what she's gonna come up with.

"Demi?" Dianna called from outside.

"Ok nicole your name is nicole. Elena heres $20 go occupie yourself for a while because if you stay here shes gonna think somethings up " She handed me the money

Demi opened the door to reveal a short woman. My heart started to race. I didn't realise how nervous I was until I actually saw her. This is my mother the woman who gave birth to me.

"Ok bye Nicole I'll see you tomorrow"

Demi chirped.

I walked out the door and I as I passed by Dianna she spoke.

"Hi"

"Um h-hi" I nervously greeted her.

"Well see you later Demi bye" before I could get a reply I walked out the gates of Demis house.