Really Don't Care

I grabbed my breakfast early the next morning and decided to head home.

Just as I got in to my car i got a text on the phone my mom is leaving me use since I kinda broke my other one.

It was Dallas. "Hey Dem, i'm on my way over to yours I should be about 20 minutes"

Shit now I have to get home in time for Dallas and try and get Wilmer out before she got there because I knew he'd still be there.

I parked my car long side Wilmers, yep he's still here. Great.

I opened the door and walked into the foyer. I looked into the music room and living room and Wilmer wasn't in sight. I placed my purse and Keys on a small table and made my way towards the kitchen and of course that's where he was.

He was sat at the counter and I walked straight past him to go get a drink. I'm not even thirsty but I don't wanna make contact with him.

As I filled the glass I spoke "I told you to be gone" I calmly said looking out the window with my back turned to him.

"Demi, listen-" I cut him off.

"No Wilmer, I told you to go and that's all there is to it" I firmly said.

"Come on, I'm sorry" he apologised and for a slight second I believed it.

"Sorry isn't good enough" I whispered trying to keep in my tears.

"So we're seriously over?" he asked pissed.

"We were over the second you decided you loved someone else" I responded.

"I don't love her I love you,we're supposed to be getting married. don't let some stupid mistake ruin us" he said getting up and walking towards me, I turned around to face him "don't come near me." I snapped.

"Nena" he said stepping closer to me

"I'm not your nena, just go already" I screamed.

Wilmers whole expression changed "you know what fuck you! I'm so happy i fucked all those other girl and yes there was more than one" he yelled back.

My hand flew back and forcefully swung forward to hit Wilmer across the face "fuck you" I spat and just as I did Dallas walks into the kitchen.

Before she could say anything I stormed past her and down the hall, I could hear her foot steps behind me.

I ran up the stairs and into Elena's room and laid on the bed sobbing into her pillow.

Dallas quietly came in and made her way over to me, hugging me tightly
"What's going on Demi" she asked concerned about what she just saw.

"He cheated on me" i said wiping my tears.

"Oh Demi, I'm sorry" she hugged me tight.

Loud footsteps then came up the stairs and down the hall to my room.

I could hear drawers being pulled and the wardrobe door opening.

Dallas looked confused "He's leaving" I explained.

We sat there for a few minutes and I explained to her what happened and when I was finished I could here Wilmer go down the stairs.

I ran out of the room "Wilmer!" I shouted standing at the top of the stairs, he turned around with hope in his eyes "keys!" I said with my hand out.

He shook his head and sighed, he then made his way up to me and placed them in my hand.

"Thanks" I whispered and turned around to go back to Dallas.