Dont Get Excited

Once Naya left that morning I immediately rang mom.

"Hey mom, would you be able to collect Elena and keep her at yours again tonight because I have to go out and I won't be back in time?" I prayed to god.

"Sure that's fine" she replied. yessssss.

"Ok, I'll pick her up from school tomorrow. I gotta go bye" I said and hung up.

______
I was just undressed when I got an incoming call from Wilmer

"Morning babe" I said to Wilmer down the phone as I held a tooth brush in my mouth

"Hey Dem, are you ok? you sound funny" he asked.

"Yeah" I laughed taking the brush out of my mouth "I'm just brushing my teeth.

"Oh" he laughed "we still on for tonight?

"Yep and actually, you can come over whenever" I replied "the house is free today"

"Good" he laughed "because I'm outside"

"You are?" I asked confused.

"Yeah I was running by and I saw Naya leave" I heard the front door open and then close and I wanted to make you breakfast" I heard him say not only over the phone but from downstairs.

I hung up and walked out of the bathroom and stood at the top of the stairs, Wilmer was already half way up.

"No clothes?" he asked with a smirk as he got to the top

"Don't get excited" I laughed hugging him and stretching up to kiss him.
"I'm going for a shower" I said slapping his chest and walking back to my bedroom.

Wilmer sat at the edge of the bed as I went to my wardrobe to look for clothes.

"Baby can you leave that a minute" he said.

"Why?" I turned around and walked towards him

"Because" he pulled me down on top of him so I could straddle his lap "I've missed you" he said planting a kiss on my neck.

"Mmm" I moaned and tilted my head to the side so he could get better access to my neck.

He slowly went from my neck, up along my jawline and back to my lips. I could feel myself all ready getting wet.

"Maybe that shower can wait" I smirked kissing him once again.

Things began to get heated. Wilmer stood up so he was supporting me by my ass while my legs where wrapped around his waist.

He swiftly motioned us back towards the wall, pinning me between him and it "you play rough" I giggled

I reached for his shirt pulling it up his body and when it got to his chest he let go of me but my legs remained where the were as he lifted it off.

He spun me around making me laugh and then carried me down into the bed.

He hovered above me as pulled his pants off and threw them on the floor.

He smiled at me and then continue to kiss my neck but this time he trailed onto my breasts.

His hand found their way to my thighs and he began to rub them up and down. my breathing began to get heavier. I wanted to fuck him so bad.

He finally started to move his hand further up and got to the band of my underwear.

"Just do it already" I laughed and so did he "so bossy" he said and his hands hands grabbed hold of my underwear and just as he tugged them the front door swings open and slams shut.