Numb

I got home pretty late because I stopped off at Moms on the way back.

I heard Wilmer upstairs talking so I figured he was on the phone.

I placed my things in the kitchen and got a drink of water I then made my way upstairs.

On my way down the hall I looked into Elena's room and smiled. Today was so amazing and I'm so happy I got to see her.

I got to my bedroom door and suddenly I began to feel weak, I slid down the wall and I felt like I couldn't breath, I had the most crucial pain going through my body and no I wasn't sick.

Wilmers words did this to me. He wasn't on the phone and he wasn't alone either. "Wilmer what if Demi comes home? she loves you I don't think I can go on like this being an extra on the side of your relationship!" The unfamiliar voice pierced my ears.

But what caused my heart to shatter into a million pieces was the familiar voice I knew. Wilmers. "I don't love her, I love you and only you!"

I can't breath I feel like my airways are being blocked and I'm suffocating. I couldn't cry I couldn't speak, I needed out.

I made my way downstairs an got my purse and phone from the kitchen, I then went to my car.

I began driving clueless of where I was going. I felt no emotion what so ever. I didn't feel angry or upset, I felt numb!

I soon came to my senses and stopped the car. I drove to Moms.

I sat in the car with the headlights still on not sure exactly what I was doing.

My phone began to buzz and I answered it, terrified it was Wilmer.

"H-hello?" I barely whispered.

"Demi is that you outside?" it was my mom.

I couldn't reply

"Demi hello? sweetheart are you ok?" that was it, that's all it took! I started sobbing uncontrollably, taking big deep breaths several times when I had forgotten to breath.

The phone hung up and before I knew it mom was at my car door.

"Demi what's wrong? are you hurt?" she panicked checking me for any marks.

I shook my head slightly.

She turned of the car engine and took out the keys.

"Come inside" she unbuckled my seatbelt and helped me out of the car.

__________

Mom brought me to the kitchen. she sat me down at the counter and began to make hot chocolate.

She sat down beside me and place a cup In front of me.

I just stared ahead blocking out all my mothers questions.

"Demi! what are you doing ho-" my father stopped himself when he saw the state I was in.

"What's going on?" he asked worried.

My mother stood up and pulled him to the side "Eddie I don't know what's wrong with her, she hasn't spoken a word to me" my mom began to cry.
"It's ok" he hugged her "just keep talking, I'll leave you guys it might make it easier" he kissed her forehead and left the kitchen.

"I taught he loved me" I whispered once my dad left the room.

"Demi Eddie loves you more than anything,you know that" my mother rushed over to me.

"Not Dad!" I simply said "Wilmer!" I began to feel my eyes tear up.

"Wilmer?" she said confused "what happened did you guys have a fight? what did he say to you?" she questioned.

"It's not what he said to me, it's what he said to her!" I cried

"Baby what did he do?" my mom pleaded trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

I shook my head violently and rubbed the tears harshly away from my eyes, I snapped out of the trance and I could feel my anger begin to rage "I got home and he was with her, another girl" I shouted.

My mother gasped, her mouth flying open.

"I don't love her, I love you and only you" I said imitating him, the words began to replay in my head and my tears soon came rushing back, my head diving into my folded arms that rest on the counter top.

"Oh Demi I am so sorry" my mother hovered over me, hugging me.

My phone began to buzz but I didn't look up "it's him" my mother quietly said, I lifted my head.

I looked to my screen and Wilmer's caller ID was there along with the picture of our hands with rings on our fingers.We were meant to be getting married next year.

I took the phone and stood up "I'm going to my room" I said.

"Ok, call me if you need me" my mother said as I walked out of the kitchen.

__________

I had 3 missed calls from Wilmer by the time I has gotten upstairs and into my pyjamas.

My phone began to ring again and this time I answered.

"Demi thank god, I was beginning to worry, where are you? he asked as I paced back and forth my bedroom

But I didn't answer.

"Demi?" he sounded confused "baby speak to me"

I could feel my eyes began to tear up and a lump formed in my throat.

"Nena?" he said.

"Don't call me that" I said through my teeth.

"Demi,whats wrong?" he asked

"Like you don't fucking know" I screamed down the phone "who is she?" I yelled collapsing to my floor.

"W-what, what are you talking about?" he nervously asked.

"Wilmer don't you even dare play dumb with me! who's the bitch you've been fucking" I shouted through my tears.

"Oh my gosh, Demi, listen-"

I cut him off "listen to what? listen to how it's all just a misunderstanding and that I'm over reacting because it's nothing? listen to you feed my lies and get into my head? is that what you want me to fucking listen to Wilmer" I screamed again.

"Demi no, baby please"

"I'm not your baby" I spat "just answer me this question, why?"

"I-I" he stuttered.

"You know what, you can save it! I want you out of my house and I want you out of my life by tomorrow" I said trying to sound calm but I knew it wasn't working.

"Are you fucking kidding me? where the fuck am I supposed to go?" he yelled.

"I don't know and I don't care" I simply said.

"You're a bitch!" he spat.

"FUCK YOU!!" I screamed and before I knew it I had my phone hurdled at my wall.

"Demi?" my bedroom door opened and little Maddy popped her head in.

I was in hysterics crying. Madison looked from me to the smashed phone on the floor.

"I'm sorry for waking you" I cried

"It's ok" she replied sounding slightly scared.

"Go back to bed sweety" I tried to smiled but it didn't turn out well and I ended up in more tears.

Madison stepped inside my room and closed the door behind her.

She picked me up from where I had previously dropped to the floor and pulled back my duvet and I climbed in.

Once I was in she turned off the light and got in beside me. she layed down beside me pulling me into her chest and then wrapping her arms around me.

"I love you Demi" she kissed my head.

"I love you too Maddy" I sniffled still crying.

Ok so here the chapter :) please comment on what you think so I know what to write next, sorry for everyone who shipped Dilmer xx 10 comments 20 votes for next chapter!!!