Baby Shopping

So today I'm four months pregnant and look about 6. Wilmer and I decided it's to time to start baby shopping.

"You ready to go Hermosa?" Wilmer took my hand as I arrived into the foyer.

"Yep" I replied and we headed out to the car.

"Remember to stop off at the therapists cause we need to collect Elena" I reminded him.

"I know Nena" he laughed starting up the car.

Elena stopped therapy about 2 months after getting out of rehab but she started again over what happened two weeks ago, with the cutting situation.

"Hey" Elena smiled big and climbed into the back of the car.

"Hey" I smiled.

"You're very happy" I laughed.

"Yeah I guess I am" she laughed too.

Wilmer began to drive.

"Where are we going?" Elena asked confused.

"To the mall" I smiled "it's about time we started baby shopping" I laughed.

____________
ELENAS POV

"So they'll be delivered this evening?" Wilmer asked the guy in the baby care store.

"Yep,6 o'clock" he replied.

"Ok thank you" Wilmer smiled before making his way back to Demi and I who were still gathering tons of baby clothes, mostly vests and sleeping suits.

After we paid, we began to walk towards the food court with dozens of bags.

"You girls order up" Wilmer said as we sat down in Starbucks "I'll bring these out to the car" he smiled.

"I'll order for you" Demi smiled back

"Ok hermosa" he leaned down and quickly kissed her.

Wilmer soon arrived back and we all talked and drank our coffee.

"Ok let's head home" Wilmer said when a yawn escaped Demi's mouth.

I stood up while Wilmer pulled Demi up "I've never felt so weighed down" she laughed as we walked out of the store.

Fans waited outside so while Demi and Wilmer took pictures and talked I stepped back leaning against the railing.

"Hey Brandon" I heard a girl say from the side of me. my whole body shivered at the name. I can't even manage to hear that name now.

I quickly glanced and then looked back to Wilmer and Demi but soon found myself looking at the guy again.

I began to become scared at the resemblance between them "It can't be" I whispered to myself.
its impossible he's dead.

I stared at him,frozen,terrified.

He began to look at me weird "shit" he caught me, I quickly looked away.

I turned around once again to see he had vanished but when I turned to face Demi, there he stood in front of me.

"Sorry have we met? I feel like I know you" he awkwardly said as I stood there unable to move or speak from fear.

"Elena come on sweetie we're going" Demi called to me.

"Elena?" The guys eyes grew bigger and a smile appeared on his face.

"Brandon" I whispered to myself.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's you he smiled "look at you" he put his hand on my shoulders making me flinch "you've grown up so much, so beautiful"