EZCAPE 2....

Sarah pov :
These men are weak providing no more than a stretch as training for me. Little did they realize my plans if it wasn't for the bastard breaking my walls like a twig I would be out finding the facts not sneaking away like a coward. I call the animals planning a blocade of them keeping others away from me as me and storm as frost leaps from tree to tree. my hair wiping back in the wind as we race away from camp through the waste land of my old home and onward to a hidden temple that hopefully help reveal the answers I seek as my blockade will disperse by noon and its already nine  they will awake soon. My only luck is my beast ability to travel far and wide at great speed. We travel in silence as the time since my awakening replays through my mind. I need this the freedom the challenge to be more than myself. Time was passing and I hadnt noticed that highnoon was here till we crossed into a neighboring market that was bustling. Quickly pulled my hood on to cover my distinguishable hair aswell as my eyes that I refused to hide. We slowly made our way through the market that threw many foul glances our way. Dismounting I lead storm to a post tieing him down so I could grab a few supplies. Frost laid by storm refusing to leave my area. One seller to another meat , bread,fruit, rope, arrows , bullets with a new gun , and some extra clothes all filling the last of the available space. On my way back I was stopped by a group of guys merks if I was correct and I am as they drag me into the neighboring pub and up a flight a stairs to there room. As I'm shoved in the door is locked " mistake number two locking the door number one was grabbing me on the street " my voice not my own but the soul keeper that hides in my mind watching and waiting to feed. As my voice and control return there laughter fills my ears " so who are you mister .." Another cuts in " nah thats a female look at them hips" soon there fighting over my gender allowing me time to sit on the bed and start eating a juicy red apple the crunch seems to snap the back as my nose and lips are finally seen. They circle me " back off " my voice fills the space if its one thing I hate its being surrounded. Lunging my arms are pinned and my hood removed * aloo( situation )* I push into my protectors heads as uneese fills my body. They loose grip strength as they realize I'm female allowing me to chuckle " finally a meal " they gulp as there tough act starts to falter as the ones pinning my arms drop to the ground shrivelled up " mmm souls so tassssty " they break for the door but know my anger is high giving me advance as I free my claws I advamce ripping them limb from limb lost in blood lust there mistake and my lack of control lead to a whole tavern mauled. When reality returns theres a cup of ale infront of me as my feet are quicked up on the table and my arms crossed over my chest. Standing abrutly the table flipped crushing a barerly breathing man spurting more blood onto myself. Shaking my cloak I grab my bag of goods that are still in tact and head out not caring about my appearance. Only to see my beast's are missing and a dangerouse music lay heavy in the air a battle is coming war has breeched this small land of solitude.

Jacks pov :
  I awake about ten to hunt a few rabbits of deer if I could to feed the army of men that live in this molecular home. Dam that women and my muscles when this wars over I might just kill her myself. Twenty eight and never felt older my body shuddering in pain of old battles that lay on my skin but nothing like hers look close enough you see a story on her skin. Walking towards mars area I sublty kick his legs while speaking in my lazy morning voice " rise and shine eggs and bacy jackass we need to hunt and check on queeny " his grougy groans fill the small space as he trys to escape morning duty " five minutes bucko I will be back I will check on queenet you get dressed don't want me to wake you again do you" I make sure my voice fills with vemon at the end his reaction os what I hopped for a startled aroused state where he leapt from bed waking his head on the wall I leave laughing as he groans slowly dressing. Leaving his hut like home I quickly see the village surrounded by animals which only happened when she first arrived. With that thought in mind I rush to her room only to find it bare and the snorts of a cat and stomping of hooves gone aswell. Thats when the eerie silence dawns on me she is gone and we are alone in this war yet again. I head to the dressor writting a quick explanation to snow of the events before getting the other guys and heading out as everyone was starting there day enjoying the late start. We realized why the animals where hear they were a distraction a blockade that luckily only lasted till noon but considering we dont know when she left we have a lot of ground to cover.