Chapter 2: Baby Food

Start from the beginning

Jin pulled out, what he eyed with disgust.

A condom box.

He threw the box at Jungkook's chest.

The maknae picked up the box and ran into his room due to embarrassment.

Jimin watched with confusion. "I did not even notice him sneaking the condoms into the cart."

"Trust me I don't trust you right now" Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked towards Jin and pulled out a food powder can.

"Is this what you got for the baby?" The blonde haired man asked as he read into the can.

"Yes, this is all we found in the 'Baby section' at the store" Jimin whispered, now trying to sneak up the Soju '12pack'.

"Oh, I'll make the baby food!" Taehyung chimed as he snatched the can from Yoongi's grasp.

Yoongi gave a judgemental gaze to Taehyung, measuring the odds of Taehyung successfully making baby food.

Jin's yet another harsh slap at Jimin hand brought him to put the hand back to his side, hanging.

-

"Why is this all milk?" Taehyung grimaced as he felt helpless.

"It's not milk, you just put a lot of milk" Hoseok mumbled as he pitifully looked at what Taehyung had created.

It looked like a puddle of mud and dirt than baby cereal. It had more milk than the powder.

"I don't want to do it!" Taehyung whined as he added more baby powder to the mix.

His black Gucci sweater was long sacrificed to food powder. He was just whining continuously.

"Hyung, pass me another box from your side please" Taehyung whispered, his hand stayed whisking the powder and a lot of milk together. The spoon rattled around the bowl.

"A-another box?" Hoseok choked on his water. "You used a whole can?!" He exclaimed.

Taehyung stopped as he set down the bowl with a thud. "It's okay! We can save it for the baby's lunch and dinner" Taehyung smiled, his solution was the best(according to him).

"It clearly states on this can that the food needs to be consumed within an hour if it's touched water" Hoseok scanned the can which Taehyung had eyes on.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and tsked. "Just- Just give it to me"

He snatched the box from Hoseok and peeled off the thin steal lid off the can. He poured some powder to the mix. Waited. Then added some more.

After a little mixing, he was satisfied with how it looked.

"Wah hyung! It looks just as how it is on the can!" Taehyung was proud.

-

"Wake her up, hyung" Taehyung mumbled as he carried the bowl in his hands. His smile was larger than the bowl. He was proud.

"You're sure it is edible?" Hoseok whispered in Taehyung's ear as they entered Namjoon's room.

All other members, except Jungkook and Yoongi, were there.

Yoongi was running a bath. He could give no lesser fucks about the baby. He was bored. He felt dirty just after inhaling Taehyung's arm's smell. The baby's pee. Yoongi scratched soap on his arms more roughly at the thought.

Jungkook was grimacing over being caught for buying a condom. In fact he was just concerned for the members. He had no dirty plans. He was just making sure that next time the members would bang, he'd hand them a condom. That was it.