K. [Kavi]

A/N: This story doesn't contain specific smut. Nothing further than the mentions and describes overall.

-

The girl collapsed on his chest, laughed breathlessly. Avi faked a gasp when she put her weight on him, made them both giggling hard.

"We can consider it as a good round.", Avi said, ran his hand through her hair. He kicked a blanket upward, pulled it over their bodies.

"It is." Kirstin mumbled into his chest, entwined his chest's hair with her fingers. That was a habit that she picked up not so long since their first night. "But my hips hurt like a bitch. Next time, don't seduce me into round three, Kaplan."

He laughed warmly, his rough hand put on her back, rubbed lightly. "No promise, little. Turn around, you are making me breathless."

"Figuratively or literally?", Kirstin raised an eyebrow as the bass got up a bit from the current position and leant on the headboard. She flipped herself over, laid her back on Avi's chest. Her skin slided on his, no space between and she put her head on his shoulder. She took her phone from the bedside table, turned it on. The dim light from it shone in the darkness of his bedroom.

"Both.", his reflection on the small screen smiled mischievously, made her smiled. Wrapped his arms around her waist, Avi put his chin on the top of her head. "Scott and Mitch posted a new video, didn't they?"

"Mhm.", she nodded gently, tapped the YouTube notification on her phone. It led to Superfruit's new vlog with the title 'Big Announcement'. She zoomed out the screen, moved her body higher to let Avi watched the video with her. "They will confirm their relationship in this video."

The bass grinned at the tense in Scott's face for the whole video. "Took them long enough. It'd be a great surprise for their fans."

"I see this coming."

"Yeah, I do too.", he simply said. "Do you see Kevin and Alyssa's wedding coming?"

Kirstin immediately turned to her bandmate, eyes widen. "What? They are getting married?". As Avi nodded for confirmation, she laughed loudly. "Now that's a real surprise!"

"Kevin will propose next week, when we're back to L.A. Alyssa won't say no."

"She won't.", the soprano agreed, and they were back to the familiar silence. The lights of aromatic candles and her phone was the only light sources in the room.

Avi clapped slowly when the on-the-screen Mitch finally confirmed Scömichè and Kirstin yelled quietly in excitement. When he finished sending Scott his bless through text, he turned to see his girl already opened her camera app, aimed to them.

"What are you doing, Kitten?", the bass asked but still smiled when the camera clicked. Anyone could see their shirtless state in the photo. In fact, they were naked, but she only pointed the lens upper their shoulders. "You will get us into problems if this photo is leaked, you know?"

"It doesn't matter. As long as I have you.", she said. Kirstin tilted her head and placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled gently, looked straight to the camera. It flashed again.

Avi's phone vibrated as she sent the photos to him. He scattered kisses on her hair, which claimed several laughs from the soprano.

He rubbed her stomach teasingly. "I'm hungry. Let's go for a late-night meal."

"Agree.", turned off her phone, Kirstin climbed off his body. She almost fell when she tried to stand up, just made the bass laughed loudly. She rolled her eyes, limped to his closet for her clothes. "I will take the first shower, Avriel."