Day 28: Beautiful Sight [Kavi]

"Can you please, tell me your name?"

He blinked a few times, then stared at the woman in a long white blouse. He nodded.

"Yes. My name is Avi Kaplan."

"Full name, please?", the doctor gently asked.

"Avriel Benjamin Kaplan.", he chuckled, "Quite girly a name."

"No, that's a beautiful name. Your friends also say so."

Avi shifted a bit in his chair, genuinely smiled, "Thank you. And my friends. Friends..."

"What's your definition of friends, Avi? What do you feel about friends?", the doctor put her clipboard to aside, and kindly looked at him. It was their sixth or seventh appointment since she decided to send Avi home.

"Friends... Friends are adjectives in my sight." Avi turned to see the mirror. He knew it was a two-sided mirror, and his friends were watching him.

"Adjectives?"

"Well, everything is adjectives in my sight. My sight is the best movie theater."

The doctor smiled, "You are recovering fast, your memories are coming back, right?"

Avi was playing with his hair, carelessly agreed, "I meet my friends amd family and I watches my videos, my songs, my photo albums. I tried to bass again, and it's good. Sing, too. And dance. I dance horribly, and my sister told me to sway my hips, and I did nailed it. I remember all the events I go through, all the skills I have but I still can't remember the people clearly. You know, like when I dream or think of an event, I can see the moves, the activities, but the people, their heads are blurry. Blurry faces. I hear their voice. I know background persons, still know the bands and singer or so so, but the closest persons to me like bandmates or friends or family, no. Blurry faces. So I named them as adjectives."

"Retrograde amnesia is quiet a bitch, isn't it?", the doctor passed him a cup of lemonade.

"Yes. I mean, how many time in your life you can literally read about your life on the internet?", he chuckled. "It is interesting, although just a little bit."

The doctor ran her hand through her short hair and straightened herself again, "Can we do a little test, like we always do, Avi?"

"Sure.", Avi took a sip from his lemonade and nodded again.

"Are you ready? Make sure trying to bring the relate events with the word to your mind."

"Yes."

"Avi.", the doctor started.

"Bass.", he replied, didn't hesitate. Himself, on stage, made women drop their panties when he drop the bass. Avi smirked.

"Cali?"

"Hometown."

"Hanukkah?"

"Family. You spell it a bit wrong, but that's okay.", Avi smiled genuinely.

The doctor chuckled, patted her forehead, "Sorry, Avi. Continue. Bully."

Blood and dumb and bad. School.

"Highschool. Terrible."

"I know. Internet?"

"Bitch.", he hissed quietly. The rumours, the dramas. Complex.

"Pentatonix."

The five. Standing on the big stage. In front of their fan. Beautiful and precious. And when they wrapped their arms around him for a group hug...