Day 10: Hot Chocolate [Kavi]

A/N: This is the continuation of the previous part Forbidden, which means it happened after the night Scott and Mitch came to Avi's house to "rescue" Kirstie and Avi finally said the l-word, confirmed his love for Kirstie. 

-

"How?", Scott stared at Avi, confused, "How can you hold yourself back in front of an angel? Devils desire angels, especially when you are a man, you want female angels!"

The devil slowly stood up, carried Kirstie in his arms, walked to the kingsize bed and laid her back onto it, gently kissed her forehead. Then, he flew to their direction.

"How?", Avi calmly glanced at Mitch, then Scott, "Well, this girl got me into a forbidden relationship. I'm dangerously, hopelessly, irretrievably in love with her. More than she know."

-

Kirstie woke up on her lover's bed. Dim sun rays danced on her hair, on her wings, on the white bedsheet. Lazily climbed off the bed, she threw a large sweater on her small body, her wings easily went through the fabric. Angels' magic, she shrugged. Slowly flew downstairs, she found him stood in the kitchen, turned his back to her. She couldn't help smiling when her eyes captured his figure in. 

-

Avi decided not to woke her up this morning, it was Christmas anyway. After some continually nights saving people's lives, she deserved a good sleep. He was making her hot chocolate when his torso was wrapped by small arms. Already know who it was, he laughed softly.

"Good morning, angel."

"Mmm morning to you too, love. You have hid your wings.", she mumbled as buried her face into his back.

Kept stirring the mixture on the stove, he put a hand to behind, gently hug her, "It's Christmas, not a good time to tell those human killing each other, so I won't need it."

"I didn't know devils needed day-off. Do you devils spend holidays with your loving one?" Kirstie now stood beside him, her arms still around his belly. 

"I don't know about other devils but I want to spend everyday with you whenever it's holiday or not.", Avi said, without looked at her, "Hot chocolate?"

Her hand raised up, lightly touched his cheek and turned him to faced her, "A kiss sounded much more better."

"Well, you're right.", he chuckled.

Kirstie gently wrapped her arms around Avi's neck, pulled him down. His lips brushed against her, and she shivered. Warmth radiated from the spot where his lips just touched, slowly spreading through the rest of her. She honestly never knew a kiss so innocent could be so intimate and electrifying. His lips were moving in perfect sync, his hands feeling her waist, his fingers were lightly lingering between the white feathers of her wings. He pulled her closer, the kiss deeper, more passionate. Her hands on the back of his neck played with his long hair. Avi pulled her closer until there was no space left between their bodies. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than Kirstie could have imagined and she softly moaned into his mouth. The devil's lips curled to a smile. Every inch of him is saturated with love. They broke apart for air, Kirstie rested her forehead against her boyfriend, smiled at his quick breaths and deep red eyes now filled with love and lust.

"Keep it innocent, my gentleman," she titled her head, laid a kiss on his check. "Keep your eyes on your hot chocolate."

Avi growled impatiently, forcingly turned back to the mixture, his arm still wrapped around her hip, "You should be thankful I'm not ripping you apart for left me waiting, angel."

"You won't do that.", Kirstie chuckled lightly as she tasted a little hot chocolate from the pot.

"Why won't I?", raised an eyebrow, he asked. 

"Because, in case I wasn't mishearing," the angel turned off the stove, "You are dangerously, hopelessly, irretrievably in love with me."

The devil's eyes widen, he immediately turned to face her. She still calmly pouted hot chocolate into two cups he prepared.

"Kirstie, I...", he started to talk, but her voice cut his sentence right after.

"Did you...", she looked at him, her eyes locked with his, "Did you mean it? That l-word. Did you really mean it?"

Avi hesitated, didn't know what to do, or what to say. He was a devil, and she was an angel. They are too different. The stereotypes about their species lasted like, forever. They supposed to hate each other. They support to kill each other. 

He closed his eyes.

He was a devil, a powerful, stubborn devil. From when did he care about what people say? He could live under their judgements, he didn't care anyway, but he knew he couldn't get over a day without being with this girl, this angel, even for just a second.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. A smiled slowly appeared on his lips, "Yes I did. And I do, I still do. I love you, Kirstie."

"Avi.. It's so good to hear you say it...", Kirstie whispered, her eyes twinkled with happiness, already covered with tears.

Avi pulled her into his arms, laughed softly, "Oh, you angels, you're so emotional. There we go, deep breath..."

She punched him on his chest, sniffed along with her giggles, "Stop using those lines from Disney films! And Avi, you know what? I am," she tiptoed, kissed on his forehead, "...dangerously," kissed on both his cheeks, "...hopelessly," kissed on his nose, "...irretrievably in love with you too", and her lips locked with his.

Avi had never ever felt more wonderful than that moment. Fireworks were everywhere and butterflies were flying in his stomach. He smiled against her lips, but his devil's side decided to tease her a bit, "Babe, we have two cups of hot chocolate waiting for us. Keep it innocent, angel."

Kirstie pulled herself away, shyly buried her face in his chest.

"Don't be shy.", he rubbed her head playfully then gave the angel her cup, "Marshmallow, love?"

She brought both of their cups to the living room, called back to him, "Yes please, love."

As Avi gave the marshmallow bag to the lovely angel he loved, he knew he wouldn't be regret about that l-word.

And let me tell you, he didn't, doesn't and still won't regret about it for forever.

-

A/N: Hey yo! How's your day? And, this is the first chapter I tried to be more detail in describe kissing, I guess it's kinda...good? I enjoyed writing that tho :)) I'm trying in writing...uh...further activities what those kisses can lead to (*cough*tums*cough*)

I hope you like this little story, I love you, and goodbyeeeeeee~~