"Excuse me, but if you had all that why didn't you start with it, Dr.Moore?" The judge asked her.

"Honesty," She asked as she looked up towards the judge. The judge nodded.

"It was fun to see him try. He failed to do any research on my me and compared me to those other girls. Also both lawyers fail to looked the now issuses our lives. All our the defendant's victims suffer from anxiety, depression, or take a form of therapy. In my opinion, even if those girls were "loose" they were having fun it's was college they are post to live and not have the memory tarnished by a fucked up individual mad man ..." She said letting her accent ride out.

"And while I'm talking..." She turned to crusty old bastard," You won't win this time. I made something outta myself. My daughter will make something outta her self. I have my daughter, my niece who acts like my bestfriend, I have a bestfriend who acts like brother, and I have man who loves me despite the problems you caused in my life."

"That's right baby!" I shouted and clapped.

"Babe you can't shout in here," baby giggled at me, but I give an amen to that.

"Mybad." I slumped in my seat a little feeling eyes on me.

"I made you! I made all you bitches! You wouldn't be nothing without me! That bastard child won't be shit till I get my hands on her too! I buildt all you raggedy bitches," Jackson stood slamming his hands on the table shouting. The police that were on stand by rushed to his side.

I looked up and and seen Malay walking over to him. I jumped up waiting for what she will do next. Jackson was struggling to get out tge grasp of the police.

Malay stood right front of him and smiled. "I was always going to be something you made want it more to prove you wrong. You weren't going to hold me back anymore than I was gone let you. "

She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. She grabbed her purse with her other hand. She led us out the double doors. We had to come back later for the sentence.

Soon as we got outside the court house she broke down and started breathing hard. I ran to her side rubbing her up back up and down.

"Did-did....I-I just do that," she talked as if she was out of breath. Tears streamed down her face one after the other.

"Yes and you were the shit. Baby you faced your biggest fear."

"You don't get it!" She screamed at me.

I scrunched my face up in confusion," what don't I get Malay?"

"He's not my worst fear. My worst fear is him doing that to Mila Ava Moore, my baby!" She explained crying a little harder.

I sighed and went to hug her that's all I could do and it seemed as if she need one. "Baby if it counts I think that's the strongest woman ever met in my life. Plus baby you had a rock solid case. And no one will ever touch you or Mila Ava Moore. I got us baby." I kissed her forehead. She stayed silent.

-------
O M N I S C I E N T POV

"In the charge of the misdemeanor, abuse of power we find the defendant guilty."

"In the charge of thrid degree rape of Elane Roads defendant is found not guilty."

Elane one of the victims instantly broke down. Mr.Foster did a good job of breaking her. She had several boyfriends throught her 1 and half years of attending. She had several enemies who could have done the assault to her. She also said the last thing she remember is walking away from a argument to Mr.Jackson's office then waking up in the hostipal where they told her she had been raped. Basically, Mr. Foster argued that one of her many exes and enemies raped her. However that was a lie (the lie dector determined that was a lie lmao sorry had too!). He did rape her she just couldn't prove it.

"The charge of thrid degree rape for Leena King we find the defendant guilty." Leena couldn't bring her self to testify or even show up to the courtroom. She, herself suffered from anxiety and went to several different support groups.

"The charge of thrid degree rape of Malay Moore is postpone till another DNA test is took."

"What?!" Trey and Malay stood and spoke together.

"Some just see how if you, yourself is a doctor- you know?"

"Nah I don't tha' fuck kno'. Why don't you gone an tel meh?" Malay slowly mad and it was very noticeable in her speech.

"Dr.Moore calm down please." The judged spoke. He knew she was speaking from anger. He also knew how hard it was for her to come fowards from Detective Morgan.

"Ight. So until then I want this bitch locked up." Malay pointed to someone who hid the entire hearing in the back of the room. Trey had only met her on one occasion and didn't think much about it. Other than, a hating ass female. The person was Kira.

(Homegirl from the elevator who was hating... Ik yall just had a oooohhhh moment.. It's cool i understand)