Hunted

Warnings: Not smut but still smutty, Klaus ripping into Twilight, Elijah being a weird horny vampire stalker

You smiled when someone sent over a drink. With a glance of confusion you went to had it to Rebekah before the bartender corrected you. Elijah smiled with amusement. Normally they were the ones that spoiled you.

As the night went on, Rebekah found something to entertain her, while you went on to chat with the person who had brought you a drink. Elijah was keeping an eye on you and every now and then you'd pull him into your conversation.

"Elijah you look so out of place." You giggled and loosened his tie, unbuttoning the top if his shirt.

"I do apologise." He muttered sarcastically, smiling when you rolled your eyes and turned back to the man who was now trying to gain your attention again.

Elijah had been particularly fond of you. The two of you were close, so close he'd often threatened Klaus to protect you. At first assumption he assumed the man, who was dramatically telling you an absurd story, was trying to take you home. But the unsettling doubt sunk in. There was no reason to assume anything but for some reason the longer you chatted with him the more irritable Elijah was becoming.

You laughed and flirted while letting the man lead you out of the bar. "Elijah!" you yelped when he suddenly caught the man by the throat and almost growled at him all in a blur.

"Was I interrupting." He asked calmly and let the man go, watching him scurry off.

"No, nothing." You sighed out sarcastically and frowned at him."You should a little nicer or you'll get a reputation."

"I already have a reputation Sweetheart." He muttered as he strolled towards you and tangled his hand in your hair as he walked you back against the wall. "I'm not entirely sure you really want me to be nice."

"Well nice for a Mikaelson so you know... no snapping teeth." You snapped your teeth at Elijah who chuckled and leant in, humming as your body tensed as his nose brushed against your neck.

"Are you sure you want that, I don't think you do." He muttered against your skin as he dragging his blunted teeth against the skin of your neck, forcing a whimpered moan to escape you. "That's what I thought."

In a flash Elijah moved you out of the street and down a side road that no one would spot you. Kissing you roughly and tugging your bottom lip through his teeth. Your fingers raked at his hair as he continued to kiss you and tease your skin.

"Really Elijah, I didn't think you would be the one to have a lady in the streets." Rebekah chuckled, wiping blood from her mouth as she strolled over and 'rescued' you from Elijah.

"I assume you enjoyed your meal?" He asked as his fingers brushed the back of your neck and the tingle of being hunted ran through you as the hairs on your neck stood on end.

"It was delightful, as I'm sure yours would have been." She smiled knowingly at you when your eyes remained blown while you tried to avoid looking directly at Elijah.

"I wouldn't know I never got down far enough to taste." He drawled out and your whole body jolted as you almost squeaked.

"Elijah your jealousy would be entirely to much for (Y/N)." Rebekah offered protectively and pulled you away from Elijah's hand to give you enough space to recover some sense or control.

He frowned as his sister led you away. He wasn't jealous. He simply couldn't take the idea of the man you'd chosen being the one to do all the things that flashed through his mind as you smiled at him. He groaned at the thought of your voice that had him at your beck and call, moaning and begging for him. His name whimpered as your body arched into his hands.

His teeth and worn hands running over delicately soft skin. Your willingness to be pliable to his every need. After clearing his throat and gaining some control over himself he headed home, pleased to find everyone had left but the sound of your heartbeat told him you were sleeping.

"Elijah." you whimpered as he walked past your door. For a moment he paused and opened your door, watching carefully to check if you were awake. The breeze rolled through your open window as you lay spread on your bed, the sheets almost covering you but not enough to hide your night shirt clinging to you, one leg exposed as the sheet pooled between your legs.

He stepped into the room silently and brushed his thumb over your lips, still swollen from his prior onslaught of kisses. When you moaned for him again he stroked across your cheek and down his neck.

Someone cleared their throat and a delighted Klaus stood in the doorway. "Watching a girl sleep how... modern of you, I believe the new agey vampires exit through the window as well and they sparkle which is all very exciting." He taunted smugly.

"I wanted to check if she was alright." Elijah muttered which was half true, he had at first thought you were afraid and calling for him.

"Yes well, I imagine nearly being devoured by an Original is rather traumatic." Klaus sighed with a chuckle.

"Bloody hell what are you two doing in here!" Rebekah scolded as she found the both looking down on you as you slept. "It is disturbing how comfortable she is with us."

"(Y/N) was dreaming of Elijah and our brother ever the gentleman, came to check on her." Klaus declared quietly. "He may be about to burst into a sparkling display of bad choices and horribly written lines."

You moaned and rolled in your sleep making all three of the Mikaelsons' freeze and shuffled out of the room. "Do not, invade her dreams!" Rebekah snapped at Elijah who glanced back at you after she left.

"What do you think you're doing in that head of hers, brother?" Klaus asked, taunting as ever. He smiled when Elijah seemed even more curious and leant on your doorframe.