Shirts

"He isn't back yet." Klaus sighed and poured a glass of whisky, deciding he'd pour you one as well and convince you to drink it.

"But he's been out all day." You complained.

"Yes I know, he's left you here irritating me." Klaus handed you the drink and was pleasantly surprised when you downed it with a cough.

"That was horrible." You told him and he nodded.

"It's not supposed to taste good to you, it's supposed to make you sleepy." He cocked an eyebrow when you left the room but took his bottle.

"Brother good your home, your human is out of control." Klaus sighed as soon as he spotted Elijah.

"The great Niklaus can't handle a few hours with (Y/N)?" Elijah chuckle and went to see if he could find you and see what had gotten his brother so irritated.

When he reached his room, he found you dancing in front of the mirrors, his shirts scattered around the floor in your attempt to find the one you loved, the door to the room was wide open and anyone in the Compound could have walked in and found you.

"Are you having fun?" Elijah chuckled and you span to face him.

"So much fun I drank all of Klaus' booze." You grinned and turned back to the mirror and started dancing again.

"Well that would explain his awful mood, Darling you've made a quite a mess." Elijah sighed and you shrugged.

"I know."

"Are you planning to clean it up?" He asked and swiped at some of the shirts.

"Nope" You popped the P and dragged out the word.

He was suddenly behind you and you wrapped your arms around his neck, grinding your ass against his crotch as you danced to your own tune that you hummed softly.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" He chuckled and you lent your head against his shoulder as you looked up at him.

"I've been stuck here with boring old Niklaus for ages... but now you're home so we can have fun." You smiled and he skimmed his hand up your side.

"Very well." You let out a victorious cry and tugged his by his tie which you pulled off while shoving his jacket to join the rejected jackets on the floor.

Before you realised he'd moved you were straddling him as he lent you over your vanity table on kissed up and down your neck. He lent back and smiled at your flushed cheeks and ruffled hair.

"Seeing as you've been bad I probably shouldn't" He sat you on the edge and walked away leaving you wide eyed and frustrated.

"You know she's been waiting for you all day, even I wouldn't be that cruel." Klaus chuckled.

"Yes Niklaus but your mad fifteen minutes will never stand up to (Y/N) being so frustrated that she begs." Elijah chuckled and waited for you to begin the pleas for him to satisfy you.