Angry

Warnings: smut, rough, sex, furniture breaking

Elijah fell silent when you glared at him. He'd gone and done something reckless to help Klaus and you'd thought he wouldn't be coming back, which had led to a long argument about helping Klaus when he returned.

It was like the world slowed as you stormed your way over to him, gripping his face as you kissed him your pent up worry and anger pouring through the kiss. Elijah's hands found your waist as he deepened the kiss, lifting you off your feet as he crossed your room.

There was a resounding snap as you were slammed down onto the bed. Both of you paused when the bed tipped but quickly continued, clothes ripping and heavy breathing as you both moved together.

You'd never seen Elijah like this and you had to say it was pretty hot. His mouth sucked quickly healing bruises down your jaw and neck. His thrust was met with another snap and soon his pace had the bed breaking underneath you, but he simply moved you up against the wall, the plaster boards splintering as he kept up his pace.

"Elijah... oh god." You whimpered out as he bit down on to your collar bone.

"I thought you were angry with me." Elijah muttered as he kissed his way back up to your lips.

"Yes but that doesn't change the fact that I missed you." You mumbled against his lips as he moved you so he could seat you on his lap.

His hands guided your hips as you rode him until the love seat broke, both of you laughing as you continued, not caring about the carnage of the bedroom. Soon every touch and kiss Elijah lay on your skin helped the swirl of heat between your hips grow and it didn't take long for you to be moaning and gasping as he flipped you over and continued to thrust into you, dragging out your orgasm.

"We should argue more often." Elijah gasped as he followed you quickly and dropped down to rest on his arms as he kissed your forehead.

"We'd need a new bedroom every time." You laughed when he shrugged.

"Or just a room that can survive vampire sex." Elijah muttered thoughtfully as he kissed your cheek.

"Elijah Mikaelson I think that is the most un-gentlemanly thing you've ever said." You giggled when he rolled his eyes.

"I'd apologise but you seem to like the idea." Elijah muttered as he reached over to the bed and pulled the thick blankets down as you rolled with him and settled against his chest. He wrapped you both up in the duvet and you both lay together, his hand in your hair, yours on his chest as you tried to decide how to fix the room.