The Love Of A Mikaelson (Part Two)

Klaus became more irritated with each passing day that you refused to talk to him. He was also to stubborn to end your indignant refusal by removing the dagger from Elijah, meaning it was up to Rebekah to pass messages back and forth.

"He wants you to go with him to a party with Marcel." Rebekah grumbled from the doorway.

"Tell him I said." Was all you said making Rebekah shake her head as you went back to tell Klaus that you were still not talking to him.

He appeared in your door way with a huff of breath. You refused to look at him as he glared at you, both of you knew your stubbornness matched his and he would have no choice to either continue to fight through your foul mood or give up and let Elijah out of the coffin he was currently 'stored in'.

"Let Elijah out and I'll help you." You offered.

"Help me and I'll lessen the time he's in there and will allow you to spend time alone with him." Klaus countered.

"Allow me... you... listen here you irritating...!" You were cut off when Klaus was suddenly in front of you, his fangs bared as he glared down at you.

"Do not mistake my affection towards you for a free pass to saying what every you like to me Love." He vanished in a blink of an eye.

Refusing to give into Klaus you stormed to your bedroom, waiting for him to leave so you could sneak down to see Elijah. You knew better than to remove the dagger, Klaus would be furious and you knew that Elijah would understand your tactical submission.

When you reached the basement you found the coffin empty. At first you began to panic and wonder what horrid thing Klaus had dreamt up now, hurrying to find Rebekah who seemed to have gone with Klaus.

"The affect you have on my brother would make a lesser man jealous." Elijah's familiar voice had your whole body relaxing in seconds.

Spinning round to face him, you propelled yourself forward as you flung your arms around his neck and buried your face into his chest. Elijah's hand cupped the back of your head as he pressed a kiss into your hair and inhaled your scent.

"You're out?" you mumbled against his chest.

"It would appear your refusal to lavish attention on your best friend pushed him to far." Elijah grumbled with a soft sigh.

With a small smile you looked up at Elijah who cocked his head as he inspected you, the hand that had been resting on the back of your neck pulled you forward as his mouth sought yours and his other hand moved to rest on the small of your back while pulling you closer to him.

When you melted into his touch he seemed to relax and deepened the kiss while fisting the back of your shirt and pulled so you were as close to him as you could be while the kiss became heated and hungry.

He pulled away and gently trailed his fingers through the strands of your hair that fell over your shoulder while examining your face as if he'd never seen anything more beautiful.

"I feared I'd never see you again." He whispered before kissing you softly and trailing down your jaw.