';Part Sixteen - Arron

Start from the beginning

I studied the dress for a moment. It was actually really cute! It was sleeveless which I liked and not as short as I thought it would be.

Smiling, I pulled it over my head and adjusted it in the mirror.

Was that me? I didn't even recognise myself.

Okay, this dress was very, very revealing! I'd have to wear a really low cut strapless bra, and pray that it wasn't visible.

"Well, come on then! I want to see!" Casey called

I opened the door, stepping out and she gasped.

"Holy sh*t Ri! You look absolutely incredible! Jake's going to be drooling tonight!"

I moaned, "Case, I'm not sure..."

"What do you mean you're not sure?!" she gasped, looking at me as if I had just suggested I stab a puppy or something.

"I mean that I'm not sure!"

"You are getting the dress Cherri Alonso." Casey nodded, crossing her arms across her chest. There was no fighting with her when she did that.

"Fine! But you totally owe me!"

"Owe you? You are gonna owe me by the end of the night!" she giggled

I locked the door again and stripped from the dress and back into my clothes. I put the dress back on the hanger and headed out to the counter to pay for it.

"That'll be $40 dollars please." The guy smiled, folding up the dress and placing it into a bag.

I grimaced at Casey and she beamed, "Hot!" she mouthed, signalling to the guy that resembled a Hollister model at the counter who was staring at me. In the past I would have totally got his number but Jake was the only guy for me now

I swiped my credit card and the guy handed me the bag

"Excuse me? Could I get your number?" he asked shyly.

"Sorry hun, I'm taken. But extremely flattered all the same." I smiled

"Oh, I see, that's okay. The good ones are always taken." He replied, smiling back, "You have a beautiful smile and even more beautiful eyes. Your man is a lucky guy."

Aw, sweet!

"Thank you." I smiled one last time, taking the bag and walking back over to Casey

"You are going to look totally hot in that tonight! If I was a lesbian, I'd be all over you!" Casey squealed

I arched an eyebrow, "You have a sick, twisted, warped mind Casey Cruz."

"That guy... do you mind if I.... you know... get his number?" she bit her lip

I rolled my eyes. That's Casey!

"Be my guest."

She sauntered over to the guy, swaying her hips and leant over the counter, probably giving him a generous view of her cleavage. His eyes bulged out of his head.

I saw him nod and withdraw a piece of paper, scribbling down something. She took the paper and tucked it down her bra before meandering back over to me.

"Right, back to yours to get ready!" she laughed, linking her arm through mine, happily smiling.

*****

Jake's P.O.V.

I hopped out of the shower and rummaged through my wardrobe.

Arron's 18th birthday party was tonight and I had to find something to wear.