';Part Fifteen - Happy Birthday Cherri

Hi Guys,

So this chapter is Cherri's 18th birthday chapter.

Enjoy,

B. X

*********************************************************************************************************************

Cherri's P.O.V.

“Happy Birthday Cherri, darling!” Mom grinned, hugging me tight

“Thanks Mom.”

“Happy 18th Princess...” Dad smiled

“Thank you Dad...”

He put his hands over my eyes, “No peaking.”

“Dad!” I whined, “I hate surprises!”

“You’re too much like your mother...” he chuckled

“Okay, now step down here...” Mom said, no emotion being given away in her voice.

“Mom! You knew about this too?”

She laughed, “Of course I did darling. How could I not?”

I groaned.

“Okay, Rick. Now!”

Dad removed his hands from my eyes and I gasped

There in our garage, with a beautiful pink bow tied around it was a small black Porsche. My own car, my very own car!

“Oh my gosh!” I squealed, running over to it and jumping around it in excitement, squealing.

“You like it?” Dad asked.

“Oh Dad, Mom, it’s amazing! I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

I hugged both him and Mom at the same time and they both laughed.

I squealed again, running over to the car and kissing the window. It seemed a bit of a weird thing to do, but I was literally in love with this car. It was everything I wanted. Shiny, black, small but not too small, absolutely gorgeous!

I opened the door and slid inside, holding the wheel.

I had passed my test 2 weeks ago and it was all thanks to Dad and Jake. Jake would give me secret lessons, so that we could spend time together without anyone getting suspicious. Although we didn’t do much driving, I’d read a book or two, I was good at that, I’ve read enough law books, and then I would impress Dad with my new-found knowledge.

Even the number plate was personalised: CH3RR1