';Part Fourteen - Riccardo Returns

So I've decided to do a Riccardo P.O.V.! I've kind of missed him!

Do you remember when Rick used to be a player? ;) (this song is for him) >>>

Hope you enjoy!

B. X

*********************************************************************************************************************

Riccardo's P.O.V. (Yay, I'm even getting excited writing this again! :D) - #RiccardoReturns! ;)

“Can I get you a drink?...Sorry, I didn’t catch your name...”

The brunette with the full fringe, Cleopatra style eyes and pink lipstick was leaning dangerously close over the small metal table and smiling.

“Large double whiskey please,” I pointed to my empty glass and she picked it up with her luminous orange nails, “And it’s Riccardo by the way.”

“I’m Gen.” She said in a British accent. She smiled before sauntering off to the bar.

Moments later she returned with a full glass along with a glass of red wine on a tray.

She placed the two drinks on the table and took a seat opposite to me.

“On the house.” She purred, sipping the wine.

I cringed. How old could this girl be? 21? 23 at the most.

“Thanks.” I gulped some of it and went back to the figures on my screen.

“So where’s that accent from? The US?”

“Yep,” I smiled, “New York, New York.”

“Oh, The Big Apple! I love a man with culture.”

If this had been any other night when I was 25, I would have given in, but not now, not with Kimberley and Cherri. I’d learnt my lesson with Tessa McDowell.

“Married man,” I said, waving my ring finger, “But I’ll give you props for trying.”

“Damn!” she snapped her fingers, “All the good ones are always taken!”

I laughed, “19 years aren’t just for nothing you know.”

Yeah honey, I got married when you were still in diapers.

“Wow, that long? You must be seriously in love.”

“Very much so.” I finished the e-mail that I was typing. I knew that I’d love Kimberley forever. She wasmy everything, my world and I don't know how I lived before she came into my life. Oh God, I'm sounding like a needy pr*ck!

“She’s pretty right?”

Oh, you have no idea...

I grinned and clicked onto Google Images. It only took a ‘Ki’ for her name to come up as a suggestion, alongside her images.

There was a really great one of the two of us. Front of Time magazine a few years back. I had been named Businessman Of The Year. I was in a navy blue suit, my hair styled back like I used to do it occasionally.

Kimberley was dressed to perfection in a long white gown with a extremely low neckline, showing the curve of her chest, her hair out and curly like she used to wear it before Cherri was born. She had her hands hooked around my neck and pouted slightly at the camera. She always was a poser! I laughed inwardly, damn Kimberley had me hot at the very sight of her.

She looked at the picture and smiled, “Wow, you’re a lucky guy, she’s beautiful.”

I looked down at my watch.