"The one with the blond hair."

"That was him?"

"He's really handsome! How come I can never find someone like that?" I could care less about the CEO I just wanted the job.

"35, 36, 37, and 38"

S**t. I got up leaving my bag on my seat and lined up matching the order of my number following the others inside the office room. "Please stand in a straight line and answer when you're called on."

I looked up at the people at the table in front of us. Then I noticed the blond haired man that those girls were talking about. Wow he really is handsome. As I stared, he looked up and his eyes met with mine. I immediately looked down trying to hide my blush.

You're already embarrassing yourself Rose AND in front of the CEO! I looked up again trying to listen for my number my eyes scanned to him again and I saw him smirk looking at me. Was I dressed up weird? I just had a simple black pencil skirt and white dress top. "Number 37?! Park Rose?!"

One of the staff members at the table called out.

"Y-yes! That's me.." My checks heated up.

••

Incoming call
•Eomma•

Eommaaa!

How'd the interview go?

I think I blew it.

Again?!

I was really nervous.

Aish..maybe I should do what Jin says and send you to Japan...

What?! Why are you talking to Jin?

I called him this morning to see if you left. I didn't want to bother you just in case.

Don't listen to him he's nuts.

At least he has a proper job.

Eommaaa!

She laughed.
Alright alright, but what're you gonna do now? What if you don't get the job?

I don't even know...

Jin told me there's a coffe shop near your apartment. Why don't you start there eventually you can get an office job.

*sigh* this was such a waste. I went to school to prepare to work for a company but I can't even get a job at one.

Rose, honey I know you had your hopes up but things can't always be perfect. There's always gonna be some down side. Don't worry you'll get the office job you've always dreamed of soon. I'll ask Jin to help you.

Thanks Eomma..
And don't ask Jin too much he's already done a lot for me.

You should start calling him Oppa now. What's with your formality?

He doesn't mind.

He called me the other day complaining about you .

I giggle.
Well that's Jin for ya.

What am I gonna do with you? Respect your elders!

Alright alright jeez.

I gotta go get the laundry out of the washer. Call me if you get an update on the job.

Ok bye take care.

You too

End call

I look around sitting on the bench of the park. There were kids running around paying on the swings and slides.

Enjoy it while you can kids cause once you're an adult everything's going down hill. I stood up and called Jin.

Calling
•My Nagging other mother•

What do you want?

Oppaaa.

Oh no..you're actually calling me Oppa...I'm not buying you anything.

Can you pick me up?

What happened did the interview not go well?

I shuttered so many times, I'm sure I blew it...

Did you answer the questions like I told you to?

Yea..but I feel like I didn't do as well as the others.

What's with the negativity? You need to be positive!

*sigh* Can you just come pick me up?

Aish I feel like I'm your worker.

And buy me a meal too.

Fine.
But only because you're upset.

End call•