No one has to know

No one has to Know
(Charlie x Lei)

Lei POV

Monday 1pm
I finished straightening my brown hair and slipped on my shoes. I was on a mission today. My mission was to surprise Charlie at the airport. He was gonna arrive in 2 hours. That was my goal today.

Charlie and I are best friends. We always had been. Always together. Always supporting each other. Sadly he was in LA for a year and I stayed in New Jersey.

On my way to the airport, I stopped at Target and bought Charlie a bouquet of flowers and his favorite chips.

I got in my car and continued my journey to the airport. After a 2 hour drive, I finally arrive. I quickly grabbed the roses for Carlie and her off my car. I ran inside and looked around for Charlie. Once I saw him I sprinted across the room almost dropping my keys. I could tell he spotted me because a big smile was planted on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a tight hug. "CHARLIE I MISS YOU SO MUCH"I screamed "I missed you too!"He Said. I finally let go after a long while. "I bought you roses" I said with a smile. My eyes were watery "I can see that"He Said. "How was LA!"I Said "YOU LEFT ME FOR A YEAR BITCH" I Said playfully punching him "Ouch! It was great Lei."He Said. I was too happy I didn't notice the lady standing next to Charlie "Lei..this is Amber..my girlfriend"He Said. The smile on my face went away "Hi I'm his girlfriend"She said in a bitchy way "Hey.."I said. After a long awkward silence we went to my car. Amber sat on the back seat scrolling away on her phone. I rolled my eyes and continued driving "I should have told you"He Said putting his hand on my thigh "I-It's fine"I Said with a fake smile. "I'm sorry" He Said.

We arrive at Charlie's family house. I got off the car and helped Charlie with his bags. I looked up and saw Mikaela and Stephen looking Amber up and down. I walked over to Mikaela. "There dating?"She whispered "Yeah.."I Said. "Another Instagram model huh"She Said "Yup" I Said "I still and will always ship you two"She Said laughing "Won't ever happen"I Said. "Amber is hot" Said Stephen. I turned and looked at him and pushed him.

Amber and the rest of Charlie's family went inside. I said my goodbyes and walked to my car. Just as I opened the door to my car I felt a strong grip on my arm. "What the Fuck!"I said quickly turning. "Let's go out to eat?"Charlie said "Jesus you scared me"I Said "We need to talk"He Said "Alright shouldn't Amb-"I Said before being cut off "No just me and you"He Said. "Okay" I Said. Once we got in  the car Amber comes outside "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"She Said "Oh out to eat come with?"I Said. Charlie let out a sigh as Amber entered my car. I gave her a fake smile and turned on my car. We drove to a nearby diner.

I ordered a milkshake and so did Charlie and Amber. I couldn't help but stare at Charlie and Amber. As pretty as Amber was I just felt like they weren't meant to be. I stared at Charlie, I could tell he was annoyed. Charlie and I made eye contact for a long while causing a smirk to go across his face. I bit my lip. Amber cleared her throat and grabbed his face. She kissed him and Charlie kissed back. I let out a deep sigh. Their kiss deepened causing this anger rage inside of me. I don't know why. It's not like I'm jealous, AM I JEALOUS. I didn't like Charlie..did I?

The waiter brought our milkshakes. I took a sip of my milkshake and got on my phone. Charlie and Amber were being all couple like causing my stomach to turn. "Excuse me"I Said. I got up from the booth and walked to the girls bathroom.

I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair. "I don't like Charlie...I can't like Charlie" I thought to myself. I kept asking my self-questions and then the door opened. Charlie walked into the bathroom and took me into a stall "What the fuck! Charlie get out" I whispered. He put his finger over my mouth. "What are you doing"I Said "I can't handle her anymore" He Said "Lei I don't like her."He Said "I wanted to get a distraction, I couldn't stop thinking of you."He Said "What?"I said "Lei ever since I left I couldn't stop thinking of you. I love you Lei" He said grabbing my face "I-I don't know what to say Charlie"I said. "You don't have to say anything"He Said. Our lips connected. "We can't do this" I Said "Shh" He Said. We kissed and a smile formed on Charlie's face. "I always wanted this..just not in a girls bathroom."He Said. I giggled and gave him a smile. "This is wrong" I Said "Lei live a little"He Said. "I-I have to go"I Said. I left the bathroom and Charlie chasing me. "LEI!"Charlie said "What's going on you guys"Said Amber "I have to go home" I Said "You have to take us home" Said Amber "Call an Uber"I Said.

Monday 6pm
I was sitting on the couch trying to gather my thoughts. I still felt guilty for leaving them without a ride but I was just embarrassed. I don't want to be the one to ruin Charlie's relationships.

The doorbell rang two times causing me to groan. "I'm coming jeez"I Said. I opened the door and Charlie came in. "You're full of surprises"I Said. "Can we finish talking?"He said. I looked down and he lifted my face up with his hand. "I get it if you don't feel the same way, but I just can't hide this feeling. Ever since I left I realized that I had feelings for you Lei" He Said "I-I like you too Charlie..I just don't want to ruin your relationship. Your career just started and I don't want to distract you from that" I Said "You won't"He Said "What about Amber Charlie?!"I Said "She doesn't have to know"He Said "No one has to know"He Said. He creased my cheek with his thumb. I took a deep breath. I looked him in the eyes and gave him a faint smile. He grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed me. I kissed him back. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine and whispered: "No one will know"...

-look I posted. I'm so so sorry I'm not posting regularly! My phone sucks ass and keeps glitching and wouldn't let me write the stories in peace. Hopefully I can write the chapters for next week. I also start school next week so I'm sorry if I don't post-

:(