Stranger

One Shot

Friday 10pm
I was standing next to my best friend while she was getting me and her drinks. We are in a club. I wasn't a big fan of clubs and parties but I knew my friend was going to be mad if I didn't come party with her. "Losen up a bit Y\N" She Said handing me a vodka. "Y\B\F I don't want any" I Said  "Please babe, you're 19 tomorrow let's celebrate a bit"She Said. I giggled and took the shot. It burnt my throat as it went down. She handed me another shot and it didn't burn as much.
After a few shots I found my self in the middle of the dance floor dancing with my  friend surrounded by guys my age. I felt my butt bumping into somebody. I turned around and grinded against his body. Obviously I was drunk, I won't usually do this. His big hands gripped my waist. I looked up at him and the sparkle in his eyes shimmered. I smiled at his beauty and continued to dance against his body.

*Charlies POV*
She looked me in the eyes. Her E\Y\C eyes shimmered. Her lips formed a smile. I lifted her face up and we moved our lips close to each others. Our hot breath combined. Every time I came closer to her lips she backed away slowly. It was driving me crazy. Making me suffer ( 😉 ).

*Your POV*
I grabbed his face and our lips touched. His big hand was touching my body. Our lips moved in sync. I bit his lip as my body once again grinded against his. I felt his length through his pants. I softly moaned. I slowly moved away. He grabbed my hand and walked me to an empty bathroom. The light lit up his face to see him clearly. He had messy hair. A scar across his eyebrow. Hazel eyes and his soft pink lips.

*Charlies POV*
Her H\C hair was straighten and she had beautiful E\C eyes. I sat her up on the bathroom counter. Which made it perfect so we were at the same height. I pressed my lips against hers and bit her lips. She moaned softly. I kissed her neck and sucked her neck.

*Your POV*
His actions caused my head to go back. I got down the counter and pushed his body against the wall. "Oh shit" He whispered. I chuckled and kissed him. I licked his jawline and moved my hand up and down his body. I gripped his crotch and continued to kiss his neck. "My turn Baby" He Said. "Huh" I Said he picked me up and plopped me down again on the counter and opened my legs. I gasped and he looked up at me. He squatted down and licked my inner thighs. I stopped him before he got any further "I don't let strangers touch my privates" I winked as I got off the counter. I kissed him once more and got out the bathroom. I walked away and tried to find my best friend.

*Charlies POV*
I stood in the bathroom in shock. "Well played."I Said. I was frustrated but turned on at the same time.

*Your POV*
I felt something poking my boobs. I put my hand on my bra and pulled out a small paper. It had a phone number on it. I looked back to the closed bathroom and smiled back down to the paper. I looked to my left and there was the stranger once again. He mouthed Call Me, I giggled and nodded my head.

- I'm gonna go on a little rant, so Charlie, WDW Liam, Niall and all these other singers are going on the Jingle Ball tour but THEY DONT COME TO MY CITY. But I'm still proud of my baby to be going on such tour. Rant Over-