4 letter word

4 letter word

3rd Person View
      Charlie and you have been dating for almost a year. You've been avoiding the 4 letter word ever since you two started dating. You felt that saying that word will ruin the relationship, or maybe he didn't feel the same since he hasn't said it either. And that word is love. Both of you haven't said 'I love you'.

Y/N POV
      I put my jeans on and a shirt over my head. Charlie had invited me on a date. He told me to dress comfortably so I put on my favorite black jeans and a striped t-shirt with my black bralette. I slipped on my white vans and walked to my bathroom. I sat on top of my bathroom counter and put a bit of makeup on. Charlie told me he was going to pick me up in 30 min, so I was kinda in a rush. I winged my eyeliner and just as I was putting on highlighter I saw a shadow walk to my bedroom. I felt shivers go down my spine. This was my first house and I lived alone. I slowly got off the counter and walked to my bedroom. I entered my room and felt the door close behind me. Two big hands covered my mouth. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Soon his hands were off my mouth I turned around "Fucking jerk" I Said "I'm sorry baby" Said Charlie laughing. I playfully punched his chest "You suck"I Said with a smile creeping on my lips. "Let's go?"He Said "Let me finish my makeup" I said walking to my bathroom "You don't need makeup you're beautiful" He Said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. My hand was placed on his chest and our lips met.

     I was on Charlie's car singing along to Havana. He looked at me with a cheerful smile and sang along. One hand on the steering wheel and the other on my hand. Paparazzi flashing cameras trying to catch our every move.

     We arrived at our favorite diner. We got off and calmly enter the diner. The owner was one of our great friends. Thankfully the diner wasn't full so we had a calm lunch. After our lunch, we decided to buy some ice cream. We got our ice cream and went to a park near his house. There we laid on the grass eating our ice cream. He was talking about his upcoming tour and new music he was working on (speaking of music a new song is coming up it's called "If you leave me now").

Charlie's POV
     Y/n started talking about the dresses and shirts she's designing. I honestly wasn't paying attention. I was too busy looking at her beauty. Her eyes were so shiny and beautiful. The beauty mark on her right cheek and how her hair fell perfectly. "Are you listening?"Said Y/n throwing grass at my face "Y-yeah" I Said. She playfully rolled her eyes.

Y/n POV
     I kept throwing grass at Charlie's face and he was getting annoyed. "Babe stop"He said seriously "Make me" I Said with a devilish grin "oh really"He Said raising an eyebrow. "Mhm" I Said. He got up and so did I. I started running away from him, laughing as I ran. "Come here!"He screamed. I ran as fast as I could but he was catching up. "Stop!"I Said laughing. I fell and Charlie got on top of me. I continued laughing and with all my strength got him off me. Before he could get up I straddled him. My legs on his both if his sides. I was pinging his arms with my hands. He stared at my lips and bit his own. I kissed him and his kissed back. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission. Soon we began to make out. After a few, I pulled away. "Y/N I love you" He said staring into my eyes. My eyes widened and a smile formed on my face "I love you too Charles"I Said. We kissed once more and I got off him. I was walking and Charlie picked me up bridal style "Let's go home"He Said with a smirk.

-HAPPY NEW YEAR!! THANK YOU ALL FOR 7K. I hoped you guys had amazing new years. And I am working on new chapters for this week. Once again thank you 💚-

Look at his freaking smile

Look at his freaking smile. I fucking love that smile.