You're Perfect to Me

One shot

Your POV
If one thing is for sure, I'm super insecure. One person has helped me a lot with that. That person is my closest friend, and maybe even crush, Charlie Puth. Charlie is my next door neighbor, his mom is best friends with my mom and thanks to my mom convincing Mrs.Puth to move to this neighborhood, Charlie and I are best friends. I've never been insecure about my body. Every other girl is skinny and petite, I in the other hand am "curvy". That never really mattered to me until Bella commented about it. (Am I the only one who hates Bella Thorne?). Charlie always made me feel better and was always always caring.

*5pm*
Charlie and I were hanging out in my bedroom. He was playing my keyboard. Watching him jam out and how gracefully he played the keys and sang made me smile. I smiled to myself and Charlie turned towards me and flashes me a smile. He got up from the stool and walked over to me. "Don't listen to Bella she's a bitch"He Said. Just a week ago Bella commented on how my thighs had stretch marks. "But she's right. She's perfect, she doesn't have stretch marks, scars, pimples, she's...flawless"I Said. Charlie got on his knees as looked me in the eyes. "But all your flaws make you, who you are. You're not plastic like her. You're not fake like her. You're real. You don't have to be like every body else."He Said. He looked sincere. He stood up and grabbed my hand to stand up with him. "You're perfect to me"He Said. He grabbed my face with his big hands. He stared at my lips. Right as our faces were inches apart my mother walks in. We quickly get away from eachother. "Dinner is ready"She Said "Thanks Mom"I Said. Charlie nodded and my mom walked out closing the door behind her. I looked down to the floor and Charlie lifted my face with his finger. "I should go.."He said "Y-Yeah"I Said. Charlie left my room and I sat on my bed. I covered my face with my palms and took a deep breath.

8pm
I just got out of the shower with a towel still wrapped around my hair. I had my sweat pants and a oversized sweater on. I looked at my window and Charlie was standing looking out the window into my bedroom. I waved at him and smiled. He smiled back showing is white teeth. I closed my blinds and sat on my bed. I was watching Netflix and finishing homework at the same time. After a 30 min I heard a tap on my window. I looked out my window and there was Charlie. I opened my window and he climbed in "What are you doing?"I whispered "I need help"He said "With?"I Said "Homework"He said showing me his homework. "Fine I'll help you"I said. He took of his shoes and sat on my bed. I locked my door and sat with him. There we were doing homework.

Charlie's POV
While Y\N explained the homework I couldn't help but stare into her eyes. The way they shined how bright they were. She didn't have any makeup on so you could see her freckles. I was examining her face then she tapped my leg "Earth to Charlie, are you paying attention?"She said "Yeah"I Said. She continued to do her homework. I put my books to the side and hers as well "What are you doing?"She said laughing. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She kissed back. We both pulled back and stared into each other's eyes. And kissed once more..

-this is not edited I'm sorry for the errors is there is any, also be honest do you guys like this and what's your favorite chapter? I'm sorry if anyone found this offensive, no one is perfect and there is nothing wrong with being different-