Naughty Assistant

Smut
*request*
*Charlie X Mia*

Mia POV
I was looking through my closet on this nice Tuesday Morning. Looking for a black pencil skirt and a blue button-down shirt. This was my second month working as Charlie Puth's assistant. It was 8am and I need to be at his office at 10am. I finally found my black pencil skirt and a white button-down shirt instead of a blue one. I grabbed the clothes and changed. I patted down my clothes while I stared at my self in the mirror. I put a strand of my brown hair behind my ear and put a bit of makeup on. I walked down to my kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and my keys.

I'm currently on the phone getting Charlie interviews for tomorrow. After an hour I walked into the kitchen and bent down to get a water bottle from the bottom counter. I grabbed the water and walked backward. My behind bumped into somebody. That person gripped my waist and breathed close to my neck sending shivers down my spine. I turned around to see Charlie biting his lips. He pushed me back to the counter. "You drive me crazy, you know that" He Said "I didn't know what Mr.Puth"I replied with a smirk. He put a strand of my hair behind my ear "The way this skirt curves your arse" He Said as his hand traveled down to my behind. He kissed my jaw. I arched my back. My hand went down his chest stopping at the button if his ripped jeans. He grabbed my face gently and put his lips on mine and quickly pulled away. He unbuttoned my shirt showing my breast and licked his lips. His big hands moved up and down my body. He picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter and kissed my neck. "Your cocky smile drives me crazy" I spit out. He chuckled and placed his lips on mine. First, it was a passionate kiss but then this kiss became sloppy. My hands were tugging on his messy hair. "Ever since you walked into the door, I couldn't stop thinking out you." He said while he kissed me. He picked me up and carried me into his bedroom. He placed me down on the bed and removed his shirt and I removed my skirt. He crawled on top of me and kissed my neck down to the edge of my underwear. He took my underwear down with his teeth and kissed my  thighs. "Mia Mia"He said. He licked my thighs and I arched my back in enjoyment. I bit my lips. He kissed the bottom of my stomach as he slid two fingers inside of me causing me to moan. He licked my clit and his tongue went up and down faster by the second. He gripped my waist as he did that. He stopped and cleaned his mouth with his arm. He stared me down like a tiger staring down its prey. I pulled him down to me and kissed him. His body grinned against mine. I felt the bulge in his pants. He pulled down his pants and his underwear reviling his length. I bit my lips and he put his arms on either side of my face and he slowly entered me. He trusted me faster and rougher each minute. Causing loud moans to escape my mouth. I moaned his name as I orgasmed and he did as well. He laid down next to me both of us panting. He was staring at me and I pulled him to me once again. And there we were kissing naked next to each other.

-Ayoo this is dedicated to mia_valla
Just gonna say this again if you want a chapter dedicated to you just DM letting me know what you want it to be about.-