Birthday Boy 1

Birthday Boy (Part 1)

*Charlie X Reader*

8am
Your POV

I woke up earlier today. I had lots of things to go today. Me and Charlie's Friends are planning a surprise party. Cliché I know, but Charlie needs to relax and have fun. I turned off his alarm the night before so he could sleep in.

I ate breakfast and fed Brady. I left Charlie a paper on the kitchen table because I needed to buy him a gift and supplies with Mikaela.

Charlie POV
10am

I stretched my arm out to grab Y\N and she wasn't there. "Babe?"I Said. I checked my phone and it was 10:46am! I quickly put on my sweats and went to the kitchen. "Baby!"I screamed and nothing. Y\N left..on my birthday. Brady was laying on the couch. I grabbed a piece of paper on the table and it read "Good Morning Babe, I needed to leave early to help Y\B\F with something. I'll be home in the afternoon. Happy Birthday Charles -Love Y\N"

I sighed "But it's my birthdaay" I whined
I heated up a breakfast sandwich and ate on the couch.

Your POV
I felt awful not hanging out with Charlie on his birthday but I need to get him out the house so I can decorate. I bought Charlie a watch and new dress boots. I had the bags with me and Mikaela was carrying the supplies for the actual party. We walked to the car and left the things in there. We walked to the shopping center and I bought a lingerie for later tonight ;).

Charlie POV
Stephen asked me to hang out with him for the afternoon. And since Y\N wasn't here I decided to hang out with him.

Your POV
We got Stephen to take Charlie out so I and Mikaela can go home. It was 3pm and Mikaela and I  just finished eating and went home. We invited Charlie's friends and family over.

6pm
"They just parked outside"Said Charlie's mom. We all hid and the door swans open. "Babyyyyy are you home now"Said Charlie. "Uhhhhhh" He Said. "Suprise BABYY" I screamed and everyone else came up. I ran towards him and gave him a big hug. I pulled back and he had a big smile on his face "I love you" He Said. "I love you too baby" I replied. We kissed and he walked me to his family.

It was a great party and we were having a blast. We were eating cake and I got frosting on my hand and wiped it on Charlie's face. "Boiiii" He Said and chased me around the house.

12am
Everyone left and Charlie and I  were cleaning the mess. "Thank you Baby"He Said. "I got you 3 gifts"I Said. "Why you didn't have to"He Said "i know"i Said. We finished cleaning and I went to the bedroom. I took out the lingerie and put it on under my robe. I put Charlie's gifts in a bag and right as I finished he walked in the room. "Sit"I Said. Charlie raised his eyebrow and sat on the bed. I gave him the boots and watch and he loved them. I put the bags on the floor and got up and closed the blinds. I walked seductively towards Charlie and he bit his lips. I stood in front of him. He took off my robe and bit his lips.

-part 2 will be out later tonight-