Love Me

SMUT

*Charlie Puth X Reader*

Monday 7pm
Today has been a lazy day for me and Charlie. Though Charlie has been acting a bit odd today. I was serving my self a glass of water. I was currently wearing sweat pants and a big sweatshirt and a messy bun. I felt Charlies hands around my waist. His hands traveled down my thighs and he gripped my thighs. "Let's go out to dinner?"He whispered in my ear. I turned around to face him "Where?"I said "Some where fancy" he said as he raised his eyebrow "You sure?"I said "Yes"He Said "I'm gonna shower"I said "Can I Join"Said Charlie. "Ummmm no"I Said. I kissed him, and started to walk away I swayed my hips. Just as I was walking Charlie walked behind me and gripped my ass and he walked away to shower in the other bathroom.

Monday 8pm
I got out of my shower. I walked to the bedroom closet and changed into a burgundy red silky dress (dress in the images on top)I put on my black high heels and did simple make up. I sprayed my favorite perfume on me and on my neck. I walked down stairs and Charlie was waiting for me. He was wearing his black suit and a bow tie. As I was walking down stairs Charlie looked up at me "Wow Baby you look beautiful, as always."He said. I got all the way down stairs. He grabbed my hand and spun me. "Wow"He Said "And you look handsome"I Said. "I'm speechless"He said. I chucked and grabbed my black purse from the kitchen counter. "Our uber is outside" He said. He stood in front of me and kissed me softly on the lips.

Monday 10pm
The dinner was lovely and pretty fantastic. Me and Charlie laughed the whole time, even people around us kept staring. We where sitting in the uber. Charlies hand was on my thigh, since my dress exposed my thigh. He rubbed his thumb in circles slowly going up to my area. I was enjoying this to be completely honest. He got to my area and looked me in the eyes. Gosh his hazel eyes drive me nuts. I bit my lips and he rubbed my clit (if y'all need holy water lemme know). I closed my eyes and tried not to moan. I started feeling hot. I let out a soft moan. Charlie covered my mouth with his other hand. I took his hand off my mouth "Charlie please stop"I Said quietly. He giggled "Is this too much for you Ms.Y\L\N" He said. I raised my eyebrow and he laughed. "Both can play that game."I said. "Oh oh"He said laughing. The ride home was gonna be a long. After a while he was on his phone scrolling through Twitter. I put my hand above his crotch. I move my hand in circular motion. I got closer to him and kissed his neck. I whispered dirty thoughts to his ear. I felt him getting a boner. I was going to kiss him but we got to the house. I laughed on my way out of the car "Thank you sir"I said as I closed the door. I walked in the house and placed my purse in the kitchen table again. "Come here"charlie Said. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bedroom. Once we got to our room he put me down and softly lifted my chin to look at him. We started kissing, he bit my lips. We started making out. It wasn't a sloppy make out. I felt his hands on my back. Slowly unzipping my dress. His warm soft hands touched my bare back. The straps of my dress went down my arms. My dress fell down to the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra only my lacy black thong. Charlie licked his lips by the view. He pulled me in closer to him. You could hear our heart beats. I felt his boner though his pants. We shared another kiss. I unbuttoned his shirt and my hand traveled all over his chest. He unbuttoned his pants and the fell down to the floor. Our eyes traveled eachothers body's and stared into eachothers eyes. Charlie placed his hand on my cheek and we continues kissing. All you could hear was soft moans coming out of eachothers mouths. He laid me down on the bed. He crawled on top of me. His hands traveled all over my body. His kissed my neck sucking leaving love marks. He got my sweet spot, which caused me to let out a moan, I felt him smile as he was sucking on my neck. His hand slowly traveled down to the top of my thong. His hand went inside my underwear and slowly started sliding his fingers inside of me. I moaned and arched my back as he slid another finger inside of me. He started slow but went faster causing me to moan louder. Every time I moaned Charlie grinned and smirked. After a while Charlie stopped. He took off my thong. He flipped me over so I was on top of him. We were kissing and my lips traveled to his jaw. I kissed his neck leaving hickeys. My hands went down to his boxers and gripped his boner. I pulled down his boxers and grabbed his harden length. My hands went up and down his dick. Once again he got in top of me. We kissed and our lips moving in perfect sync. The tip of his dick entered me. Slowly he went completely inside of me. I gripped his back slowly digging my nails into his back, scratching him. I moaned louder and louder. I gripped his light brown hair as he kissed my neck and thrusted back and forth. I moaned his name loudly causing him so smirk. "Scream my name Y\N"He Said. I continued to moan. "I'm close"I said. He stated grinning once I said that. He pulled out as I came. He laid next to me and we struggled to catch out breath..

Tuesday 12am
"You think the neighbors heard?"I said "Probably"Said Charlie facing me "Wow" we both Said. We pulled the sheets over us. I looked into his hazel eyes and smiled "You're perfect"He Said. He grabbed his underwear and put it on. He laid back down and I placed my head on his arm slowly drifting into sleep..

-let me know what you think-