Interview

*Charlie Puth X Reader*

Charlie POV
Monday 3pm

I'm currently putting my favorite ripped denim jeans. Last night was still replaying in my head, a wild night with Y\N. She was so just wow. I ran my fingers through my messy hair. Y\N walked into the bedroom wearing my hoodie and jeans. She walked up to me and planted a kiss on my neck. "Baby I have an interview with Ryan Seacrest in an hour"I Said. "Cool Cool"She Said. Her hands traveled my body. "I'm going out in a bit too"She Said.

After 30min Y\N and I left the house. She went to go hang out with Y\B\F. As I was driving to Ryan's office I noticed I had a hickey on my neck. "Hopefully Ryan won't notice it"I said rubbing my neck. I got to Ryan's office and parked my car outside.

I was having a blast with Ryan. He asked interesting questions about the music I'm creating and about my love life. "So is Y\N a freak"He Said. His question caught me off guard. "What?"I Said "Charlie you have a few hickeys..which are from Y\N right"Said Ryan "Y-Yeah she gave me this hickeys"I Said "So is she a freak"Said Ryan. "Oh yeah"I Said "no need to blush my friend"Said Ryan patting my back. I laughed awkwardly as Ryan and his crew laughed.

-sorry this is a short chapter. I want to thank you guys for 1 thousand readers! I didn't think I could reach that much! It's almost Charles birthday! And I'm really sick :( -