Surprise

*Charlie Puth X Reader*

Sunday 9am

Charlie POV
I woke up with Y\N lying next to me. She was asleep. She was so adorable and beautiful. Her Y\H\C hair all over the place. I kissed her forehead and walked out the room. Brady was asleep on the foot of the bed. I walked to the bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back to my room. I walked into my closet and put on my boxers and pants. I left the closet and walked over to Y\N. "Hey Baby, wake up" I whispered. Y\N stretched "Yeah.."Said Y\N rubbing her eyes. I chuckled and kissed her forehead "Good Morning"She Said with a goofy smile "Good Morning"I said. She got up from bed and stretched. I wrapped my hands around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her and she kissed me back. "Babe I'm gonna shower, I'll be right back"Said Y\N. "Yeah go a head"I Said. I walked to the kitchen and made waffles and some coffee for me and her. I sat on the table looking at my phone.

Your POV
I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I dried my self up and put on my clothes. I didn't bother putting on make up. I wrapped my hair in a pony tail. I put my phone in the bed. I walked down to the kitchen and saw Charlie serving him self Waffles "Hey beautiful" Said Charlie "Hey Charles"I said. "I made waffles and Coffee"He Said "Thanks Baby"I Said. He was bending over the counter texting on his phone. I walked behind him and slapped his ass. "Aye!"Said Charlie. I laughed and got my coffee. We sat in the kitchen table and ate while we talked about what we where gonna do today.

Sunday 12pm
Charlie was on his computer staking vocals and working on a new song. I decided to go to the mall and buy some things. I stopped by Y\F\S (Your favorite store) and bought a few things. After that I walked by Victoria Secret. I walked in and got a 2 Bras and Panties. As I was going to leave I saw a black lingerie. I got my size and bought it. On my way home I stopped by and bought Brady a toy.

Sunday 6pm
I was sitting on the couch watching Netflix and Charlie was still working on his song. I didn't mind it but I was getting a bit bored. I decided to go to the bedroom and put on my lingerie. I took a mirror selfie with the black lingerie on. I put one of Charlies t-shirts on over the lingerie. I sent Charlie the picture of me with the lingerie on.

Sunday 8pm
I heard Charlies foot steps and I covered my self with a thin blanket. Charlie walked in the room with a smirk on his face. I bit my lips and Charlie slowly came closer to me. He pulled down the blanket and I bursted out laughing "You Little tease!"Said Charlie. "You suck" He said. I continued laughing "I'm s-sorry"I said laughing. I got up and wrapped my hands around his neck. "I'm going back to work"He said "No wait"I said. I grabbed Charlie's face and we started kissing. I lifted up my shirt and exposed the lingerie. Charlie raised his eyebrow and took off my shirt. "Model for me babe, I wanna see what you bought"He said. I turned him around so he could sit at the end of the bed. He sat down and I ran to the entrance of the room. I did a model walk all the way to the end of the room. Charlie bit his lip. I stood in front of him a did a turned around. He slapped my ass playfully "Wow Y\N you look fucking sexy"he said. I faced him and he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. We kissed which turned into making out. Charlie was laying on his back with me on top of him. I kissed his neck and left a few hickeys.."I wanted to surprise you"I said. Charlie just stared at my lips "God I love you"He Said

-Part 2?-