Stood Up

*you should play the song above, it goes along with the story*
One Shot

Friday 8am
I have just arrived to the hell hole, high school. It's not that I hate school. I just hate the people inside the school. I hate everyone except 3 people. My 2 best friends, Kat and Charlie. And my crush James.

Right as I walked into school Kat calls my name "Hey Y\N!"She Said. I scanned the hallway looking for my friend and she was standing next to the vending machine. "Already hungry" I said "Hey you need to have a snack for class, just sayin"She said I laughed and waited for her Oreos. Once she got her snack we walked to my locker. I opened my locker and got my textbooks out. As I was doing that Kat was talking about her love life and how she doesn't want to be single anymore. Which I can relate. Her rant was interrupted by Charlie "Hey" He said "Sup" I said. He gave me a big smile and I gave one back in return. "So what are we doing after school" He said "School just started Chunk Spunky Monkey" I said "That nickname is soo FUNNY" He said in a sarcastic voice. I closed my locker and we all walked to class together. We all had History first.

We were talking and got rudely interrupted. "Hey Y\N" Said James. I got startled by his voice, his soothing voice. I looked up into his blue eyes, right as I looked into those eyes I felt my heat rush up to my cheeks. "H-Hi James"I said "You look beautiful today" He said. "Thanks" I said looking down at the table "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date me with this afternoon"He said. I look at my two best friends, Kat obviously intrigued and Charlie who looked oddly annoyed. "I would love to"I said "Cool I'll pick you up..at 7?"He Said "Y-Yeah Awesome..coolio" I Said "Haha I need your address"He Said. I gave him my address and he walked away back to his friends. I turned to look at Kat. "Coolio?"She Said "I know I'm so stupid" I said "ahhh.. you're going on a date with THE JAMES GRAY" She Said "Shut up"I Said. I turned to look at Charlie and he was annoyed "It's a date nothing special" He said rolling his eyes. I patted his leg "he's my crush tho"I Said.

After 8 classes went by Kat and I got in Charlie's car. During the car ride we were
Jamming out to music "Can you guys help me with an outfit?"I asked "Of course" Said Kat "Sure" Said Charlie.

Charlie dropped me off at my house. They both agreed to come to my house around 5:30. I had 2 hours to shower and eat.

I ate dinner with my mother and went to my bedroom. I entered my bathroom and showered. I decided to shave today. After all that jazz I checked my phone and it was now 4:50 "What the Fuck"I whispered. I wrapped a towel around my body. I washed my face and walked to my bedroom. I quickly changed into basketball shorts and a tank top and walked downstairs. I opened the door and my best friends walked in. We walked up to my bedroom. Since they were 20min early we decided to play video games for at bit.

5:45pm
Kat helped me pick out a dress while Charlie was trying his best to straighten my hair. "ow you burnt my ear" I said "I'm so sorry" He said. Kat pulled out a red skater dress (shown above). "Here let me do a simple makeup look" She said. "Did I do good?"Said Charlie "You did great" I said giving him a smile. Right when Kat finished doing my make up her phone began to ring. After a 5 min phone call Kat tells us she has to go home. "I'm sorry I couldn't stay but hopefully your date goes well" She said. "Thanks babe" I said. Kat left the room leaving me and Charlie alone.

6:45pm
James called me and said to meet him in Luis Kitchen (random restaurant ig 😂). I told Charlie the news and he got mad. "Just don't go"He Said "I want to give him a chance" I Said. Charlie sighed in frustration.

6:55pm
I put on the dress but I was struggling to sip it up from the back. "Hey Charles can you help me?"I called from the bathroom. "Sure" He walked in the bathroom. I asked him he could sip up my dress and he did. His warm hands touched my back. For some reason it made me feel a special way. Once he finished I quickly turned around. To my surprise, we were super close together. I just noticed how beautiful his eyes were. He put a strand of hair behind my ear. He walked back and looked me up and down "You look gorgeous... I mean nice..yeah beautiful" He Said awkwardly. I giggled and thanked him. "Would you give me a ride?"I Said "Yeah" He said rolling his eyes.

Charlie's POV
On our way to the restaurant I stared at Y\N, she looked amazing. The way the dress complimented her body. I smiled to myself and looked at her once again. Ugh I don't want her to hang out with him. I hate James.

Y\N POV
We arrived at the place and Charlie told me to call him if anything happens or if I need anything. I sat on a table looking out to the street. I saw Charlie's car drive away. I waited and waited for James to arrive but he never did. I called him multiple times but he didn't answer. My kind self decided to wait a bit longer.

7:45pm
No sign of him arriving anytime soon. I felt my eyes get watery. I just got stood up by my crush. I called Charlie to see if he could pick me up and he rushed over here. I got in the car and started crying "Don't cry"He said rubbing my thigh.

Charlie's POV
I stopped at a parking lot and made her look at me "You're an amazing, beautiful, kind, loving person I've ever met. I can't believe he played you like this. He is not worth your tears. Fuck him" I said. She gave me a soft smile. I wiped the tears away from her cheeks "Let's go get ice cream and sit at a park."I Said. "Yeah" She Said. We got ice cream and drove to our favorite park. The whole ride I was trying to make Y\N laugh and I succeed. She even let out a little snort. We got off at the park and she was shivering. Poor thing wasn't wearing a jacket. I gave her my flannel and we sat on the grass. We were talking about funny moments in our friendship. I loved her laugh. She kept throwing grass at my face and some landed on my ice cream. I tackled her. My arms were on the side of her face. Her face was inches away from mine. She giggled. I stared into her eyes. The moon created windows in her eyes (got this sentence from Seventeen by the one and only). I kissed her. We both pulled away and stared at each other once more. She pulled my face down to her and we kissed again. We started making out and she pulled away. I couldn't help it. I Got up and grabbed her face and kissed her once again..

-Hope you guys enjoyed this-