Homemade Dynamite

SMUT
*Charlie X Reader*

Friday 8pm
Y\N POV

On the couch I was cuddling next to Charlie while watching a movie. My hand was travailing up and down his leg. Charlie looked down at me. "You suck"He Said. "Why"i said giggling.

My hand stopped at his crotch and moved in circular motion. "Y\N Baby stop"He Said. I moved my hand to the waist band of his sweats and my hand traveled down to the waistband of his underwear. My hand went inside and I gripped his length "Y\N don't start something you can't finish."Said Charlie looking at me straight in the eyes. My hand went up and down on his length causing him to get a hard on. "God Y\N"He Said seductively in my ear. My hand went faster making his head push back. I kissed his neck while I was doing that and he let out a groan. "You Like?"I whispered. "I love"He Said.

He sat up and grabbed my face. We started making out. I gripped his hair as he bit my lips. He slowly laid me down on the couch and his hand traveled down to the button of my jeans. He unbuttoned my jeans and rubbed my area through my underwear. He went inside my underwear and began fingering me. "Charlie!"I moaned. He went faster slowly adding a finger. Then he fully removed my jeans and underwear. He kissed my neck, sucking on my sweet stop. He went inside of me and I moaned his name out loud. This wasn't the first time me and Charlie had sex, but it always felt like the first, fireworks and dynamites exploding as he does his job. He thrusted slowly but going faster with the moans. He looked me in the eyes and his eyes were so dark full of Love and Lust. The room was full of Moans, groans, and heavy breathing. "Fuck Y\N"Said Charlie. He pulled out as he was gonna cum.

"First time we had Sex on the couch"He Said laughing. I laughed still trying to catch my breath. "I have to super clean it tomorrow"I Said. He pulled up his underwear and picked me up bridal style "Babe put me down"I Said "No time for round 2"He Said as he kissed my neck..

-Thank you Lorde for the inspiration of my Title-