Lunch With A Werewolf And A Hybrid

PDFAM: lunch with werewolf and a hybrid

I really wish I hadn't waken up this morning to go to school. Cause any time I turn a corner or walk into a class all I see is humans and werewolf look at me both with evy and another emotion I can't describe. But the best part of my day was when the wolf growl at me.

"They hate us" I said to Ben. Right now we are walking down the hall way to the lunch room which I really wasn't happy about.

"You don't know that. Maybe they think your pretty and want your body" he said trying to cheer me up. Yes people might say that I'm pretty and have a nice body but I really don't think so. I have natural black hair grey eyes and my figure I can even describe it that's how horrible it is.

"I know your lying and any way we are here"I said and opening the door to find everyone stop and look at me and Ben.

"Well hello students. My name is Ben and this is my sister Adrian." Ben said jumping on a table that was cleared.

" We are new here so if any of you guys would like to help us you can." He jumped off the table and walked over over to me

"Oh and I would mess with us if I were you we wouldn't want you guys to get hurt now would we" Ben said before grabbing me hand and bring me to a table with a werewolf and a hybrid.

Well my lunch would be fun I think.