The War Pt 2

LUCAS POV:
I messed up, I messed up badly. The war has started all because of me and my selfishness, hopefully we get Adrianna back after this war and normal so then I can have her as my mate. But if she doesn't get hurt or hurt anyone else.

ADRIANNA POV:
As I walk out the mansion I see a bunch of werewolves transformed and some vampires looking like they are ready to fight. As I look through the group I see familiar faces but one face stood out but he was a wolf so he couldn't mean nothing to me.

"My queen, it's time " I turn around to see my king Nick walking towards me smiling or more like smirking at me and the group in front of us. I nodded my head understanding what should happen but it didn't feel right, it felt wrong but I'll get over it. I turn to look back at the group to see a young male with black hair step forward reaching his hand out towards me.

"Get him away from you " I heard Nick say in my head and I did, I used my air element power and pushed him away making him hit a tree hard.

"Adrianna stop please your hurting your brother" some male with long black hair said to me.

"Your not like this, your different please listen he continued but I didn't listen I couldn't, he has to be lying I don't have a brother.

"I am your brother Adrianna, look at your right arm there's a mark just like mine, we had got it when mom had brought us to the witch. Nick is playing with You, he knows your strength and your weakness, he know if he gives you human blood your inner demon would come out, please Adrianna listen to me and remember " the male said limping towards me but once he did he fell right in front of me.

"Do you really believe him my queen, I would never do something like that to you. Do you know how much you mean to me "Nick said coming to me and kissing my forehead. But something in my head told me to look at this guys are to actually see if he was telling the truth, so I moved away from Nick and bent down towards the unconscious man's arm to see a mark, I look at my arm to see if it was the same and it was.

"He's your brother Adrianna and this is your pack " the same wolf from before said pointing to 3 guys looking worried but ready to fight.

"And I'm your mate, the mate that was ungrateful for what he had and wants a second chance back with his beautiful vampire mate " he finished looking relieved but somewhat angry. With all this talking I didn't even realize some men from Nick clan started attacking some of the men from the other pack.

"Nick stop your men now please " I said to him with pleading eyes, but something in his eyes told me there was no stopping him anytime soon.

"I'm sorry my queen but I can't do no such think cause if I do they would take you away from me and that's wouldn't be good " he said look at me then toward the rest of the men.

"ATTACK" Was all I heard him say before everything went to black and red.....