She's Awake

Xan POV :

It's only a couple of days until the war and I can tell everyone was tired, even I was but we can let that get our down down.

"Xan come to my office please " my uncle said to me in the mind link, I quickly told him ok and went to his office.

"We need Ben and his pack to help us, our numbers compared to there's are low " my uncle said

"NO!, I do not want Adrianna fighting in this. I can't let her get hurt " I told my uncle, just picturing lossing her almost made me wanna cry.

"I'm sorry Xan but we need them, Ben, Valdimir and Adrianna can help teach us how to kill them and maybe even help us train So please go get them. " my uncle finished say, he was right about them teaching us about how to kill them but I just couldn't let Adrian get hurt, even if she doesn't love me.

Unknown POV :
'Its time to wake up my vampire queen ' I thought as I walk out from the bushes. I wanted till everyone was asleep or until Lucas told me they were.

"Where is she " I asked Lucas once I was inside the house.

"She's upstairs, please don't hurt her " he said to me with plead in his eyes.

"Aww has poor Lucas caught feelings, well to bad get over them. Now show me her room " I said to him. He started walking up the stairs and I followed behind him before I knew it I was in her room. She look so perfect (A/N Sorry I had too XD...5SOS ).

I told Lucas to hand me the human blood and when he gave me it, I took some in my mouth and went to her and kissed her. When I was kissing her I slipped some of the blood in her mouth, when I was done I lifted up and just stared at her waiting for her to wake up. Before I knew it she was shaking and moaning and I knew the process was almost over, when she stopped moving she opened her eyes, her big beautiful red eyes. My queen is finally awake.

"Welcome back " I said to her grabbing her hand once she sat up on her bed.

"Thank you my king " was all she said. I turned around to see Lucas shedding a tear.

"Don't cry Lucas, save that when your sister is dead, which would be a great time " I told him before disappearing with Adrianna.

Its time for that war to start...NOW

LUCAS POV:

When he left I just broke down after all I did to help him, he still killed my little sister. I knew I should of never trusted him but I had too.

"Lucas, where are you " I heard Max said. How am I going to tell them I thought.

"Lucas why are you crying on the floor? And where is Adrianna " I heard her brother ask me coming close to me. It now or never I thought before I starting to tell them everything.

Her eyes are above⬆⬆

Hope you like it