The War Pt 1

Nick POV:
My queen, my beautiful queen I thought as I looked at her in the bed laying down. Now that we have you we can win this war against the werewolf and take over the human race. As I started walking towards Adrianna my beta can running into the room

"Sir they are here and there's a lot of them " he said in a panic looking frightened.

"Quite your whining and get the troops ready for the war " I told him before he ran out.
If they want a war they will get one, a bloody one too, I turn around to see if my queen is still sleeping and she was to bad I have to wake her up.
"Adrianna baby wake up its time " and with that her beautiful blood red eyes open to my delight.

Xan POV:
"Uncle " I said very loudly that I made the house vibrate, I ran up the stairs with the guys behind me too.
"Xan what happened " he said as I slammed his office door open making the glass in his door shader in to pieces on the ground.
"They have her, they have Adrianna. We need to get her back, they did something to her to make her inner demon come out" I told him feeling my anger fad away a little bit but turning in to distress.
"Who took her " my uncle said standing up and dialing the pack troops

"Nick Taylor took her " Lucas said finally after talking he hasn't spoke a word after they took her.

" Xan Nick Taylor is the one that we have the war with, if he's the one that took Adrianna We have to go now, the war has to start now " my uncle said looking up at me making sure I heard everything he said and I did but I'll do anything in my will power to get my mate back and safe in my arms.

"Lets go " was all I said before running out his office and out the door shifting into my wolf with Adrianna brother and their pack members behind me. If it's a war they want it's a war they will get....

Sorry for the very late update I was busy with school work and everything else I'll be updating again today too so don't worry.