Chapter 3: Fight!

I have Reed and Garret wait on the side of the ring. They glance at me worriedly. Rolling my eyes, I pull of my shirt, only to hiss in pain. Oh yeah, I hurt myself.

I take of the rest of the shirt gently, revealing my purple and black sport bra I had put on before I started working out. I am going to be so sore later.

“Let’s hear it for the Dragon!” Twenty or so people cheer for Dragon, his real name Scott.

“Now let’s hear it for Rave!” My eardrums pop from the crowd’s screaming. I laugh.

“Thank you all for coming tonight. I will be starting the fight off tonight with Dragon. So, I guess let the fight begin!” I smirk at the crowd and immediately turn towards Dragon. Then I lunge at him.

I punch him in his face a couple times and knee him in the stomach.

“You’re going to lose, bitch.” He spits out blood. What the hell? This is the best thing he can come up with?

I grab him by his hair and put my lips up to his ear.

“You already lost, dumb fuck.” I tighten my grip on his hair and slam his face down on the ground. He’s knocked out instantly.

“The winner is Rave!” The announcer yells. I don’t wave to the crowd for my victory. I simply jump out of the ring and walk over to Garret and Reed.

“Rave, this is extremely dangerous! You know they can use weapons, right?” Garret scolds. Jeez, he’s more overprotective than my own mate!

“Yes, Garret, I know. Have you forgotten I’ve been doing this for three years? I know everything about this place.” I grumble. He rolls his eyes.

“I’ve warned you, Raven.”

“Whatever.” I glance at Reed. “What, you have nothing to say?”

“No, I’d rather you not be doing this, but you won’t listen to what we want.” Reed shrugs.

“Okay, well I’ll be doing two more fights and then I’ll be done.”

Two fights later, my back and head is sore from everything today.

“I have to see if Randy is in the locker room real quick. I’ll be right back.” I say to Garret and Reed.

“Randy, I need my money. I got to go.” Randy sighs at me but hands a wad of cash over.

“Girl, you never change.” Randy rolls his eyes. I put a hand on my hip.

“How so?”

“Always bitchy and wanting your money!” He does an impression of me. “Randy! I need my money!” I punch his shoulder playfully.

“Randy, where’s my money?” He shouts, still impersonating me, but voice too high pitched.

“Randy my voice does not sound like that!” I double over in genuine laughter.

“Louis, is my baby okay?” I fall on the ground still cracking up as he keeps trying to talk like me.

“R-Randy! S-stop.” I gasp. “I’m going to have a damn six pack if I don’t stop laughing.”

“Eh, you probably already have one.” I stand up and we look at my stomach.

“No, but it’s nice and firm.” I glance at him. “Touch it.”

“What?” He asks, confusion written on his face.

“Touch the tummy.” I point at my belly.

“No!” Backing away, he hides his hands.

“Randy! Touch my tummy!” I giggle and follow him.