Chapter 19: Irresistible

Who all remembers Gordon?!! You better!!

REMEMBER TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS!!!

please vote, comment, and/or fan!! Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Stop eating my fries, woman,” Paul shouts at me. I stare him in the eyes as I pop another one into my mouth. Our eyes narrow simultaneously. “I’ll cut your fingers off.”

                “Do it,” I smirk, stealing a fry. His fists clench around his fries. Suddenly, he chucks the salty goodness at me. “Paul!” Wiping my face, my hand comes back all greasy.

                “Paul, look at all the wonderful fries you’ve just wasted,” Brad scolds him. I crack a smile. “And you, missy,” my eyes widen, “stop pestering him.” Great. Paul got me in trouble. Ass!

“He started it!” I burst. Paul’s mouth opens, probably to defend himself, but a voice interrupts.

“Hey, guys. D’yall miss me?” Gordon asks, sitting across from me. I frown, remembering when he tried to make me kiss him. His piercing eyes flicker to meet mine for a brief second, before staring at something past me. I sniff the air and smell my mate.

“Hey, Kels.” Reed’s arms hang over me with his hard stomach pressed against my back. I shudder, trying to wipe the naughty thoughts from my mind. Gordon’s eyes turn into slits, staring holes into Reed’s arms. I bite my lip and tilt my head back to look at Reed. His bright smile meets my gaze. Never would I think it possible that Gordon would make me feel so uncomfortable.

“Hey,” I smile timidly. Reed’s brows scrunch up, probably at my nervousness. “Have you seen Olivia,” I ask, trying to make him less suspicious. I can only imagine how he would react if he knew what Gordon tried to do.

“No,” he pauses before thoughtfully adding, “Can I talk to you in the library?” I nod. The sooner I get away from Gordon’s fixed stare, the better. Reed links hands with mine and pulls me out of the cafeteria.

“What’s up?” I smile, feeling better already. He quirks a brow.

“What’s up with you? Something was wrong in there.” Shit. Definitely not off the hook. I scavenge my brain for an excuse, but come up short.

“Nothing’s wrong. I was just thinking… about my parents’ arrival.” Nice excuse, I mentally pat myself on the back.

“Are you sure?” His delectable lips form a straight line. Stop thinking about his hotness!

“Definitely,” I confirm.

“If you say so. But-” I shut him up by pressing my lips against his. As long as he shuts up. Okay, that’s not the only reason. He does look totally delicious today. My heart throbs. So this is what I'm missing out on?

Well he is our mate, my wolf yips. I block her out and pull away from Reed. As his eyes open, I notice the dilation of his pupils. I kiss him once more and scamper away.

That should not have happened.

 ***

I sigh for the millionth time today. I just can’t get Reed out of my head! Damn the moon goddess for making me have a mate and also for making him so attractive. Then again, mates are always appealing to their other half.

“Rave, I’m going over to Amy’s for a little while, okay?” Mel’s head pops inside my room.

“Okay,” I respond dully. As soon as I hear the front door close, I bury my head in my pillow. Damn my hormones. Damn his good looks. Damn it all!

Don’t be such a baby. You know he was meant for us, now why can’t you accept him?

Too many reasons, I think.

Excuses, excuses. Give me some real r-

A hard knock at the door jumps me from my thoughts. Who could possibly be coming over? I grab my small hand gun and walk softly to the door. Opening it quickly, I aim the gun at the person. My mate’s eyes widen. I take a breath and put my gun in my waistband.

“What’re you doing here?” I ask. His eyes flash, a mix of seriousness and something I couldn’t quite catch.

“…s…” I frown, trying to hear him.

“What?”

"I can't stop thinking about you.” He mutters and then proceeds to kiss me. Two things register in my mind. One, he's kissing me. Two, his chapped yet soft lips make my body tingle. Without hesitation, I wrap my arms around his neck.

A warm sensation settles over me, starting from the pit of my butterfly-filled stomach to the tips of my fingers and toes.

“You’re so hard to resist,” I gasp. Pressing his lips against mine again, he lifts me up by my thighs to wrap my legs around his torso. I lick his lip to gain access to explore his mouth. I don’t even realize we’re in my room until he’s laying me roughly on my bed.

“This shirt needs to come off,” he groans. I couldn’t agree more. I throw the shirt off, only breaking from kissing him to bring the shirt over my head. I look to see his shirt removed also. My bra covered chest makes contact with his very warm -- and very hard -- one. I pull away, looking into his eyes with wonder.

If I continue, I may do something I regret. But if I stop, I may also be regretting the decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm... so we've got a little Kelsey and Reed action. what should she do?!?!

So yeah, instead of doing homework (Which i have a test tomorrow) I've been writing a new chapter because i love you guys so much!

Remember to comment and vote!

Please, PLEASE comment! I need feedback? I don't know what you guys like and dislike!

Thanks for reading!