Part 20 - You guys are dating? Sort of

Start from the beginning

"Woman are sensitive" he said and i just rolled my eyes.

"Guys are a lier" i said which makes him looking at me.

"Okay I'm sorry Ezra lied and it is bad" He said with both of his hand on the bag straps.

We keep walking until we reach the cafeteria and see our usual spot which we only found Jace, Floyd and Sarah. I don't see Diana, Ezra and Apollo. We walk into them and they say hi. First we don't talk about Diana and Ezra but a minute later we begin to talk and asking each other where are they and have they make it up or something we're confused.

I finished lunch and still got some times for taking a break, so i decided to walk at the garden where every couple used to seat on one of the bench hoping to see Diana and Ezra make things up.

I walk alone while hoping to find Diana and Ezra but it turns into the wind blown my scarf away which i have to run a little to catch it. It lays on the ground so i make myself to lean down at get it, when i look up i found Rachel is standing right in front of me with both of her hands are crossing into each other.

"Hey Avalana" she said with a strange face.

"Hey uh you are?" I try to not knowing her.

"I'm Rachel Millers the cheerleaders" she introduce herself while I'm just nodding.

"Oh you must know my best friend the captain Diana Alley" i smile.

"Whatever you met me at the hall with Diana a week ago" she said with a bitchy face.

"Ok i think i remember" i said.

"So i heard that you're taking a few steps forward to my man?" She asked and it makes me slip a smile and looking away from her big pinkish red head that full of blush on all over her face.

"Uh sorry ma'am who's your man?" I asked looking down at her.

"The football Captain Apollo Hamilton" and it makes one of my eyebrows flew up and my lips turn into smirks.

"So you guys are dating?" I asked while deep inside i just want to break into laughter.

"Sort of" she said.

"What if I don't want to stay away from him?" I give her my best smile.

"Oh honey i was so stupid for telling you to stay away" she said.

yes of course you are stupid, stupid.

"Apollo doesn't want a girl that goes for a one night stand" she said

"Excuse me?" I broke into a laughter.

"Looking at that purple mark showing a hickey from last night one night stand" she talks about the mark on my neck which is shown up because my scar isn't in my neck.

Oh this girl doesn't know what really happened last night, she would be pissed and ashamed. I'm a person that used to stay out of the fight with the others but this girl making me have to step out of my comfort zone.

"Aw look at that hopeless face on little barbie's revolutionary of Voldemort Face" i said making her surprised as hell.

"You bitch" she said sounds so pissed.

"Yeah i admitted that i was being you for a sec" i said and making her face looking red as hell.

She looks so pissed then she walks passed me with one of her shoulder bumps hard into me, i smile over what her response. It's quite fun to make a person like her being pissed. I turn around and found Diana and Ezra seems make up everything and i can see their face are brighter.