I walked through the halls looking at the pictures that hung on the walls and looking in to the classrooms in hope of seeing her.

I stood examining one of the collages that was on the wall.

"Camila?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around to see Farrah holding a big poster in her hands.

"Hey, you're exactly the person I need" I smiled walking over to her.

"I am?" she laughed "what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to pick Elena up and I was wondering if you knew where her Spanish class was" I smiled.

"Oh" she smiled "you're standing right in front of it" she laughed.

I looked to my left and inside the room I saw Elena sitting towards the back.

"Oh" I laughed embarrassed.

"Good luck trying to get her out of that cla-"

"Farrah, there will be plenty of time for socialising at lunch" a tall women stepped out of a classroom at the end of the hall.

"I've gotta go" she laughed "I'll see you"

"Bye" I laughed as she walked away.

I quickly fixed myself pulling down my shorts a little and tightening my pony tail.

I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Can I help you?" the Spanish teacher asked.

"Camila?" Elena said confused

"I need Elena. I mean I'm here to pick her up for her doctors appointment" I said to the teacher.

I looked to Elena "what are you doing?" She mouthed to me.

"By the looks of your neck, you already got her" a guy said making me blush. I had completely forgotten about the bruises on my neck.

"Are you her parent?" the teacher asked.

"Clearly not" I slightly laughed I barely manage to look 17.

He looked at me in disbelief "sister?" he asked.

"No"

"Are you related to her in anyway?" he asked me.

"No" I replied again.

"Then can you please leave and stop waiting my time" he said. Well someone is sassy!

"Her sister is out in the car she sent me in" I lied.

"Elena do you know this girl?" her teacher rolled his eyes.

"Yes, she's my g-" I gave Elena a death glare and shook my head from side to side so she would stop talking. if he knew I was her girlfriend she definitely wouldn't be allowed leave with me.

"Can you please tell her sister that if she wants her she has to come in her self"

"Sir my sister is heavily pregnant, she can't" Elena went along with it.

"You know what" he rolled his eyes "just go" he pointed towards the door.

Elena stood up grabbing her bag and books.

"Sorry" I sarcastically smiled before I left.

Elena followed me out and closed the door.

"I don't feel sick" she laughed as I took her books.

"I know but I was bored" I giggled "I got out of the studio early and had nothing to do" I took her hand in mine.

"Well thank you cause I haven't got my history project done" she laughed.

"Wanna go to a class and role play" Elena winked at me.

"Funny" I sarcastically replied "we need to get out of here before they realised you don't have an appointment."

"Fiiiine" she sighed "but first walk to my locker" she pecked my lips.

______
ELENAS POV.

Camila and I laid in bed, our hot and sweaty naked body's beneath the sheets cuddling into eachother.

"So has Demi got a set date for the wedding?" Camila randomly asked.

"Yeah sometime next March, I can't remember the date" I replied playing with her hair.

"Oh that's good, are you excited?"

"Yeah" I smiled Even though she couldn't see me "I'm happy to see Demi happy"

"Yeah" Camila agreed.

"Do you ever think about it?" she asked "you know settling down?" she awkwardly said.

"Yeah" I softly sighed "but I need to love the person and know they love me back and I need to trust them and I can only really see that happening with this one person. This person isn't like other people you know, he means everything to me but we're still young s-"

"Who is that person?" Camila tensed up sounding sad.

"You wouldn't know him" I shrugged.

"Do you love him?" she sat up sounding even more upset, wrapping the sheets around her body.

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Yeah really who is he and do you love him?" she kinda sounded angry.

"Yeah I love him ok! I love him more than anything in the world! he gave me something to live for and look forward to and I can only see me with him in the future. I'm sorry" I said.

"Who is he?" her voice went really quiet and I could tell she was crying.

"Baby" I sat up "don't cry! I was kidding it's a her not a him and it's you" I slightly laughed "I'm talking about you" I confirmed.

"You're such a dick" she hit my shoulder and laughed "I thought you were seriously in love with someone else"

I raised my eyebrow forgetting she couldn't see me "Camila you're the only person I love" I stroked her face and giggled before kissing her lips.

She pulled away smiling "you really mean what you said?" she whispered.

"Every word" I kissed her again "I'm sorry it was a stupid joke. Let me make it up to you" I kissed her neck.

"I know makeup sex is your favourite" I giggled into her neck.

"Baby we just had make up sex for last night." She laughed.

"Yeah well that was you making it up to me, now it's my turn" I giggled pushing her down and straddling her waist.