the loss part 9

Goa

She is standing at the balcony viewing the endless blue sea ....In front of her room.....
The souds of waves has impressed her

He came at her back , hugging her tight.

Rajveer - alekh ka call aya tha .. lala gehlot ke upar lage sare charges prove ho chuke hai.... Court has sentenced life imprisonment on him.......

She got froze at the spot. Listening that name....that name changed her life... that name is a nightmare...

He made her turn to him .....she is shivering......

Naina - main coffee bana ke lati hun.
She tried to free herself.

Rajveer - bas naina bohot ho gaya.
He hold her firm.

I want you to speak.....

Tears started rolling down her eyes.

Rajveer - gussa nahi ata tumhe mujh pe....maine tumhara yakeen nahi kiya
Kitna rulaya tumhe.....
Tum par hath tak utha diya tha maine
And that to when you were carrying a baby....

She started remembering those dark lonely nights..when she use to cry alone....

rajveer - Tumne kitna samjhaya mujhe ...... lala gehlot ki sachchai batane ki kitni koshish ki.... but I was bloody fool...to not believe you....

She is trembling in his arms....the memories she was trying to forget were once again in front of her eyes...

She was feeling those emotions all over again.
She don't want to go through all that again....

She wants to run away from there.

But he is also admant.....to put an end to her pain....and for that its necessary to make her cry....to empty her bottled up emtions.

She is crying........

Rajveer - we lost are baby naina...

Saying this he started crying ....

Rajveer - we lost our baby because of me naina....
I killed our child naina.....

You should punish me for this naina
Take out your anger on me.....naina

Scold me for being such a bad husband....... for not being a good father......main tumhara khayal nahi rakh paya.....

Its getting unbearable for her ...

She gave a loud crying scream......and gave him a tight slap......

He left her with that slap.....

She is shivering and crying loudly

She pushed him back and again hit him on chest.
She kept hiting him and crying.... and shouting at him.

He is standing still taking all her anger and frustration ...

She got tired and rested her head on his chest and crying bitterly sat down slowly taking help of his legs....

And tears flushed out from her eyes.

Rajveer knew the work is done he slowly sat down and took her in his arms....and cried bitterly himself....

This is the 1st time they are moaning and consoling eachother for the severe loss they suffered.