the loss part 7

Rajveer slowly stepped inside the room...........

She is laying there still........glaring at the ceiling ........
Where at one hand he want to take her in his arms and cry .......he want to tell her what she means to him..how he survived  all these  days without her.......how he use to die every moment without her......how much he loves her,....how much he regret for what he did with her.....
...where on the other hand
He is terrified to face her..............but finaly his love went uncontrolable......

He rushed to her and threw himself on her emptying his heart out.......shedding tears of a lifetime....

After crying and crying finally he started feeling tired ..he raised his head and cupping her face he kissed her forehead.......his tear drops fell on her face.........

He payed attention to her emotionless face......

He remembers what reva said......

Reva - she is not ventilating her emotions.......she has adapted defence mutisim.....which is not good for her health.......just don't talk anything about the kid.....right now.....as she is not ready to moan for the loss......this may lead to nervous breakdown. ........

We need to break the shell par abhi nahi.......at present her mind is not ready to go through this stress......let her remain in her defence...........

He saw her deep deserted eyes......
They were blank and dry.....without any life........without any spark.........
He started  recalling his beautiful lively cheerful eyes......with hope and determination. ....
Buy at this moment he can only see....a pair of sad eyes which has lost all hopes........

Rajveer - nainaa......
He called her......
She immediately made an eye contact

Rajveer - I can't live without u naina...
I love you........

She closed her eyes again

He started panicking again

Rajveer  - naina.......naina.......utho.......
His horror striken face went white....his eyes started  wondering here and there for help.....

Rajveer  -sister..............dr.reva ko bulàiye.......jaldi,....

Sister was about to move out when reva entered. ......

Reva - captain relax ......she is just sleeping ......out of tiredness......don't  panic.........just come with me........

Reva took rajveer out of the room........

____________________________________

Reva - captain control  urself.......naina ko sambhalne ke liye apko apneaap ko emotionally stable rakhna hoga........

Rajveer - wo she is not talking to me........she is just.......she is just......plz use theek karo dr........i need her back ......
Do something. .......mere paas uske alawa aur kuch nahi hai
He broke crying again.......

Reva - captain stop being selfish. ........filhal apko uski nahi usko apki zarurat  hai.........

These words stopped his crying  and he saw reva......
She is right.......he is being selfish........he is the reason naina is in this state. .......because  of him a mother lost her child...
And now he wants her to forget evrything  and be normal for him........
He has to bear this pain....for her.....her pain will kill him but he has to be a fighter  for her......to bring her out of this trauma.....to ask her to forgive him.....

He need to heal her with his love.......

He  wiped  his tears  with a new determination

He will get her naina back.....................